Headaches

indie78

Reaction score
Anyone else get really bad headaches. Had one for 3 days that just wont shift even with paracetamol. Almost like a migraine but not quite.

No but my book says they are really common and likely caused by changes in muscles and ligaments. It also says to ring your doctor if it's intese though.

also pain in back could cause a headache.

After 3 days I would get it check out and get your blood pressure checked.

i got these loads with alice, but not so much with this one. i never really got any that lasted that long though :think:

I got a stick of forehead (sp?) stuff and i found that helped.

ive got it in my head that i was told lasttime its to do with hormones changing and increased blood flow / production :think:

Try and drink loads of fluids, my nan always says that it was cause i wasn't drinking enough and getting dehydrated.

I have had a terrible one constantly since about week 8 and didn't get them at all when I was pregnant with Brody. I've been using 4head and drinking loads and loads of water to try to shift it. :wall:

:hug: :hug: Hope you feel better soon :hug:

thanks ladies
think i do need to drink more- with the sickness prob a bit dehydrated

Oooh yeah hun i've woken up with them all weekend, they've gone now tho but yeah i've had them on and off this whole time... grrr...

I get them when I havent eaten, Im rubish with food. I never used to eat anything until lunch b4 I got pregnant and obviously now I have to.

I did it today and was suffering for about 3 hours lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back