headaches

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Did any of you suffer headaches in early pregnancy? At the moment I feel really run down, no energy and had a really bad headace since last night which is helped a little by paracetamol. I think i've got a cold as well as I've got a bit of bad throat which is also helped my paracetamol but I just wondered if any of you suffered with headaches and how long did they last for?

It's normal. Make sure you're not dehydrated - as this can cause headaches. Drink lots of water, always works for me!

Thanks, nice to know it's norml. Don't think i'm dehidrated cause I always drink loads anyway.

I'm having lots of headaches, in fact yesterday it was constant and never went away, i never took anything i'm just scared to take anything even though paracetemal won't do any harm.
I'm also getting dizzy when i stand up but i know when i was having my son i had to take iron tablets. xxx

I have had lots of headaches too. It doesn't help when Paracetamol is the only thing we can have. But yes it is normal to get frequent headaches.

It's basically the surge of hormones that cause headaches. Just rest as much as you can and drink lots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back