Headaches and jaw ache...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Since I had a horrible cold virus last week, I've been struggling this week to shift the last of it. I still have a runny nose and quite a bad cough and I don't know if I'm bringing these headaches on myself. I'm getting quite a lot of pain behind my left eye and it feels like a build up of pressure or maybe my sinuses... My jaw (on the right side) is also really painful and when I clench my teeth, it's like part of my jaw isn't aligned...

Anyone else been suffering or can offer any reassurance that these ailments are going to bugger off soon?

x

Oh hun I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I have an almighty cold myself at the moment, the whole lot... Sore throat, blocked nose, headaches, slightly feverish... Can't wait to be rid of it :(

Hope things settle down soon, it does sound rather nasty... :hug: x

I'm poorly to... I've have now got a cold and a cough and my eyes feel like they burn lol ! Plus a painful hip and back! :( sorry can't help with the sore jaw... Hope it shifts for you soon, its horrible being ill while pregnant, normally I would just dose myself up on anything and everything...xx

I'm missing my nasal spray and Beechams :( Grrr x

Hi ladies,

Since I had a horrible cold virus last week, I've been struggling this week to shift the last of it. I still have a runny nose and quite a bad cough and I don't know if I'm bringing these headaches on myself. I'm getting quite a lot of pain behind my left eye and it feels like a build up of pressure or maybe my sinuses... My jaw (on the right side) is also really painful and when I clench my teeth, it's like part of my jaw isn't aligned...

Anyone else been suffering or can offer any reassurance that these ailments are going to bugger off soon?

x

Hiya!

You sound just like me at the moment.. I had it all last week and I'm left with the MOST ANNOYING tickerly, dry cough.. Keeps me (and OH) up all night! And I've now passed it onto him!! :oooo: I coughed so much the night before last I was sick twice, and my stomach & neck muscles are killing me.. Im 18 weeks Sunday and keep thinking what poor bean is going through inside me when I go into a coughing fit lol!

And the eye/head pain! I've got exactly that, feels like my ears need to pop too and its all around the base of my neck/head!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this :( Hope we feel better soon!!!

xx

Oh, it's so horrible isn't it? I had to take MORE paracetamol earlier, I feel guilty taking it but I just couldn't go without it anymore. I thought earlier my eye was going to pop out with the pressure & how much I'm coughing!

Will be so glad when it's gone - feel better ladies xxx

I still haven't taken any paracetamol this pregnancy... I always think to myself to get a grip, I'm going to be in more pain during labour... But then again we don't get medals for going pain relief free so if you need it then have it, I will be taking a paracetamol up to bed tonight and if I'm struggling then I will have it, its nice to know that we can take paracetamol in its normal dosage now! X

My doc gave me a nasal spray safe to use in pregnancy. I also steamed my face about 4 times a day with olbas oil. I did take paracetomol too hut pain lasted about 4 weeks!!! I took it when I was in real agony but it did not do a thing!!

I think the headaches have passed (please god!) and I'm going to make an appt at the Dentist on Monday as the jaw ache is persistent and I can't seem to clench my teeth on the right side - wondering if I've been grinding my teeth at night or if it has something to do with breathing out of my mouth for the last 2 weeks because my nose has been permanently blocked....! Oh the joys :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back