I found a cure for my headaches!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Over the last few weeks I had been really suffering with headaches. I woke up with them in the morning and nothing I did would shift them which really spoiled the whole day.

Well now I seem to have cracked it!!

If I sleep on my right side I wake up with a headache - I feel it coming on in the night and swiftly change sides. I am now making sure I try to sleep as much of the night as possible on my left hand side and touch wood I don't get headaches!!

I know they say you should sleep on your left as circulation is better for you and the baby but they are obvioulsy right!! Guess the old grey matter just wasn't getting good circulation!!

Ooh - thanks for that, I have been getting headaches so I will try that. :p

Aw - lucky you. I've been getting headaches on and off for weeks, but sleep on my left side already. I was really hoping for a miracle cure ;o)

Glad you found something that worked for you though :eek:)

Hi

I too am getting a lot of headaches and also always sleep on my left side. I had three days off work last week due to a constant headache that just would not budge!!

I have now purchased the migraine kool patches, as I thought they have got to be better than taking a couple of paracetomal. havent needed them yet (typical) but if they do work I will let you all know.

They were only £2.99 for four patches.

They're a Godsend those patches, I couldn't live without them :D

Hi Ladies

This is really obvious and I'm sure you've already thought of it, so please don't be offended. When I was having headaches earlier in my pregnancy my midwife asked me how much water I was drinking. Anyway it turned out that the headaches were caused by dehydration - as soon as I started drinking more fluids my headaches ceased.

I know hormones play a part, but it's worth just checking what your fluid intake is as it could make a difference. I've been headache free for months now (apart from the occasional icecream headache I get when I guzzle down a bowl of icecream too quickly :wink:)

LBxx

hi girls

i had constant headaches 4 the 1st 12-15 wks. so i went out and bought some of that forehead. its ace, iswear by it iv been telling everyone 2 use it, preg or not. give it a try!

take care
claire
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back