severe headaches, dizziness etc..

pacha

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been feeling awful since around last Thursday now :(

I have had the worst headaches, I have had a headache now since Fri and nothing seems to shift it, its is making me half shut my eyes to see properly, giving me blurred vision and dizziness which in turn is making me throw up and I have also had stomach crap since last week and have been using a hot water bottle but then I have also been constipated as well so maybe they are connected?

Am I supposed to feel quite this bad??

Oh sweetie :hug: sorry to hear you're feeling icky. I think it hits us all differently but I know some people on here have been suffering with bad headaches. Mine's sheer exhaustion and it really gets you down after a while. I'm torn as i'm so thrilled about being pregnant but fed up with having no energy! How far into the pg are you?

Hopefully, once our first 12 weeks are out the way we'll be blooming marvelous :lol:

sounds like a migraine to me im usualy a very bad sufferer pre regnancy i was getting them every week lasting 3 days :wall: :wall: :wall: was on very strong meds for it , but since being preggo im the opersite and no loger (touch wood) suffer at the moment. mybe i will have to stay preggo until the menopause :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back