• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holding Head

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
When Angel cries she really holds onto her head. If she's not hungry or tired but is crying this is what she does. Sometimes she slides her hands down her face and grabs her ears. Is it a 'thing' she does or is like headache or pain or something? It's just become more frequent which is why i ask!

Rudy does something similar, he pinches his face and squeezes his cheeks when he is upset or frustrated- it looks painful but he does it all the time. He's very expressive with his hands too, he intertwines them and does lots of funsny things with them.

Sorry, that wasn't the answer you were after just me rambling away!

Alex xxx

Lol, that's ok.
She pinches her cheeks and stuff but not while crying. It probably is just a form of expression. It just bothers me that she may have headache or earache or something. She cries like she's hurting.

LO scratches her hair (and spreads the dry bits from her cradle cap :rotfl: ) whilst feeding, and rubs her eyes and cheeks (really hard) when tired so maybe it is just a habit Angel has???

Hope it's not a headache...

if she has red ears and pulls at them alot it might be worth getting her checked for an ear ache/infection as my nephew used to do that loads when he had them as a baby
xx

Collier also started to pull on his ear last week when he cried at first we thoughy ear infection but weve relised its hisn teething it can cause a ache in the ear when hig gums hurt so he pulls on his ear when iy hurts the most
i mentioned it to my Mam the other day and she saw Collier pull on his ear and she said yes its to do with his teething
nut im double checking at the HV baby clinic tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back