He is back...........UPDATE 1st post

ASD123456

Reaction score
His plane is delayed. The connecting flight to Chicago was 4 hours late so he missed all the flights to Heathrow last night, :x :x :x . I was txting him in he early hours (Chicago is 6hrs behind) and he is not a happy bunny.

All being well he'll be back at 10.40 tonight which seems like a lifetime away :(

I think I'll go shopping today to cheer myself up :)

Well, as some of you may know OH has been working in the US of A since I found out I was pregnant (November). He was supposed to be out there for a year but cut it down to 6 months after we found out about LO.

So back to the point of this e-mail........... 6 months is up :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
And as of 9.15am tomorrow morning he will be back in the country for good. It'll be strange having him around after being alone for so long but I am really looking forward to it. I'll be thinking up some crazy cravings just so I can send him to the shop at 3am, it'll be brilliant :twisted: . I'm not looking forward to sharing the bed though, I've taken to sleeping in the middle and rolling as and when suits me.

Oh I am excited I might explode :dance: :dance: :dance:

Alex xxx

thats great news, hope you have some lovely time together before baby arrives.

THATS FANTASTIC NEWS HUNNY MADE UP FOF YOU :D :dance:
I know what it's like to have your man away :( and im so pleased for you that he willbe back tommorow :D

enjoy your time together :hug:
sarah :wave:

Thats fantastic! I bet you can;t wait. I know what I was like when my ex came back from the Falklands and he was only away for 4 months and I wasn;t pregnant!!!!!

Yay for you!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY you must be so excited!!! I cannot imagine having to live without my OH since we met when we were at school we've been inseparable and i just couldn't imagine what you must go through being separated for such long periods :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

But the main thing is he is back!! YAY I'm really made up for you!!!

ENJOY :wink:

LMP x

awh
thats so sweet, glad he is back you must be thrilled
x

Thanks for the replies.

I have just realised though that this means I am going to have to attempt shaving of the legs and lady bits- boooo :shakehead: . It's been so nice leaving it all to grow free'n'wild and not worry about it. I have to at least make the effort this time. I wonder if I'll reach :rotfl:

Awwww-that's great news...I bet he's really missed you! Enjoy your time together.
:D

:cheer: Hope you have a good reunion and that you managed to tame your hairy bits :D

Becareful! lol. Last time i did my lady bits a cut myself loads! Going to book a wax next week i think too much like hard work at this stage :) xx

Maybe he can do like in scary movie one, and come armed with a hedge trimmer! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
Maybe he can do like in scary movie one, and come armed with a hedge trimmer! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think he might need to :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still delaying the first attempt, it's going to take agessssssssssss!

I am scared to try and get at mine with a shaver. Think it may just have to be trimming from now on :lol:

Ahhh, thats great news! Have a great 'reunion'!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back