NEW Date again for babys arrival. page 3

Gosh can't believe you finally have a date....all your tough, trying pregnancy will finally yield in the most wonderful result for you. Enjoy buying teeny, tiny baby clothes for your new son - if you feel like splashing out a bit Next have some adorable tiny baby clothes.

thats lovely news hun :) bet you cant wait.

i hope he is born healthy :) you deserve a break :)

wahoo thx for that nicola, only thing is i not allowed out.. hubby taking the car every day, maybe i order from the catalogue instead!

Aww SSS, nicolas right, if you want just one cute first outfit - go to next! youl keep them for life!
I have had luckily had loads of next stuff given to me and the condition its in is amazing, it really does wear and wash well!
I did buy some romper suits from there as well the other week and there adorable!

been and had a ctg done and my 2 days bloods to be told,

i may not have my section on 22nd june as the consultant is away on holiday that day :wall:

my consultant is also away on holiday now till monday 25th June, midwife thinks i may get put it for the theartre list on tuesday 26th but wont know till he gets back, they are going to try and sort something out and let me know saturday when i have to go back.. so fingers crossed its that week and i dont have to wait ages...

sunshinestars said:
YES YES YES.. my baby will be born on 22nd June, :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thats if he doesnt arrive before then.. but just got out of hospital with news they are going to give me a section because my iron levels are low, my waters have gone, im contracting and stopping all the time..

to be told they will deliver him after so much i have been through actually had me in tears, im so excited, i cant wait to meet him,

also they have put me bck to my original due date 3rd august, so i shall be 34 weeks excatly when they deliver him, he will have to go to scbu no doubt but i dont care i just want him out now

so girls the countdown is on... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
gosh with all the scares i feel like he has ben born 3 or 4 times already and put back in again :rotfl:

I just dont believe these doctors! :x :x :x They seem to think that we are lucky they fit us into their tight scheduled little agenda! So sorry to hear they are messing you around, hun... :hug: :hug: :hug:

FFS that is so frustrating they have no right to keep mucking you about liken that!

I think that's disgusting :x
With all the problems you are having this is the last thing you need. They trying to tell you that they dont have more than one person that can perform your section????? It's madness
:hug: :hug:

Bugger... i bet you are so fed up now and just want to know when it is going to happen, i wouldn't have been so calm after everything you have been through thats for sure.. :hug:

Did bradley enjoy his birthday in the end ?

I hope you can get a firm date for delivery once and for all. :pray: Seems rather unfair that they are now messing you about after all you've been through.

When I had my son in 1990 he was only 5lbs 2oz and there was nothing in that size. These days there are lots of tiny, prem, baby clothes available. I think the Ebay idea is a good one.

:hug:

well ive been on the phone to them most of the afternoon trying to get my point across..

so without a du i announce bailey will arrive...

25th June instead..... :dance: so its only 2 more days to wait after the first appointment, not to long is it...

Paula, bradley loved his party thank you he had a fab time...

Monday is going to cause problems cos i cant get him into nursery, just tried :cry: time to ask mummy i think!

Lol its all you can do SSS is ask the parents.And owe them some favours in the fututre

Jeez talk about messing you about you poor thing well hopefully he stays put til 25th and all goes ok on the day. He'll be here before you know it. :D

ahh WOW hun that's so soon.... ahh the best of luck to you :D

could you image if you have bailey before my LO :eek: :shakehead:

it better not happen lol

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member