i cheated

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey girls, i went out last night for my first night out and i cheated on my boyfriend, i told him there and now he has gone and wont talk to me, i am soooo stupid, what should i do

:shock:

how long have u been with him? is he your babies dad?
sorry if i sound rude but i was wondering how serious u both were... and when u say cheated.... a kiss??? or more????

I take it you were drunk?! Did you know the guy you kissed or was it a stranger? May make a difference to how your boyfriend will feel once the shock has worn off.

To be honest i'm not surprised he's gone but i'm sure he'll come back once he's cooled down. He won't have gone forever, esp. as you have a baby together. He should have stuck around for you to explain things but hey he's a man!

Let him be for a while & when he does come back, tell him it was a mistake & you don't know why it happened & that'll it'll never happen again. Tell him you love him & are so sorry. Unfortunately that's probably all you can do for now.

Sorry I can't be of much help. We are all human & do make mistakes from time to time. Keep your chin up hun.

Nicki.x :D

hey girls he was a stranger and we kissed and thankfully my fella has forgiven me, he is the babies father,

i was blind drunk i know its no excuse but i think he only forgave me cos he did it to me when i was pg, we are both going to work at it for the baby as we love each other.

the things i do but as you said i am human and i am never going to drink again, i owe it to my son to be a proper mother.

I hope you can both move on from your mistakes.

Good luck

Wobbles :D

Glad things turned out ok for you hun. Don't you ever think you aren't a proper mother, you made a mistake & a kiss is hardly first degree murder, neither is having a drink, going out and having fun so don';t deny yourself for one little hiccup.

Take Care.

Nicki.x

Do you know what...it takes a strong person to openly admit it to their partner straight away, then to people you dont know for advice..and for that i really respect you.

These things happen..im glad you have sorted it out with your o/h now.

cassi x

TBH i dont think a stolen kiss with a stranger is all dat bad, after all, a man would have done much worse and then lied about it!

I was about to comment as well, til I realised how old it was!!

:roll:

I would close it but I can't because I'm on my phone! Think it appeared at the bottom of another thread because the forum shows things with similar titles x

I was gona reply there too but then noticed the date! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back