hcg going up during misscarriage??

itisbabytime

Reaction score
So, at 4wks 2days hcg was 38, today at 4wks 4days hcg is 57. I have been bleeding with clots and had cramps for 2 days now and EPU staff are as confused as me as they thought I was miscarrying! What is going on??

hmmmmm....when are they testing you again? xx

YBeen tested wednesday this week, today and then going in again on sunday. Arrgghh this is so irritating, if its a mc, which I think it is I just want it over - I want the hcg to be less than 5 and the tests to be negative. :(

Oh honey Im sorry that you are having to go through this. When I had my mc the hcg rose very slightly between my first 2 tests. They got me to keep going back and the 3rd time it had gone down. Im going to be honest I dont think the rise is probably enough for a viable pregnancy but god I soo hope Im wrong. When are they scanning you again?

Too early to be scanned laura. I'm almost hoping the numbers drop loads on sunday ao I can just move on and ttc again. :(

I have read that molar pregnancies hcg goes up slightly but fc it's cos all is well xx

Have they said anything to you about multiple pregnancy? My cousin miscarried and just before her erpc she demanded a scan and it showed she had lost one triplet. It's very rare but I so hope everything turns out right for you xxxxxxxx

Have they said anything to you about multiple pregnancy? My cousin miscarried and just before her erpc she demanded a scan and it showed she had lost one triplet. It's very rare but I so hope everything turns out right for you xxxxxxxx

I've heard of this too. My ex-nanny's new employer mc'd then fell pg straight away. At the scan baby was much larger than expected so they are thinking they lost a twin.

Not wanting to give false hope - I can understand you just wanting to know one way or the other. What ever the outcome may be, I hope you get your baby soon xxx

Thanks girls. Its a very odd and hard situation. I waited 16 months for a second line and I lose it after a week, the world is a cruel cruel place. X x

I assume ill have my hcg measured until it goes back down to below 5 just to make sure its all over. I would love for this to turn out to be a miracle baby hanging on by a thread!

Everyone is entitled to a miracle sweetheart and I'll be praying really hard for you. I am sure they will want to know what's happening with your hcg xxxxxxxx

I hope it is your mirical honey!! Xxxxx

So sorry this is happening to you duck. I sooo hope that this turns into good news for you.
:hugs:

So..... Went in today for another hcg count, still 57 - exactly the same as friday! I was scanned but couldn't see anything except for some blood in womb. I'm not bleeding and more, just very mild cramps but nurse thinks this blood will come out soon. They aren't ruling out eptopic but think its a mc but not have passed the pregnancy yet and its hanging on for dear life!! There is no way this is a viable pregnancy so just want it over with! Going in on thursday for another scan and hcg and in the meantime gotta keep an eye on pain especially if its on one side. :(

Hey honey, yeah they definetly need to watch for ectopic if your levels are not going down. When I was scanned they said it just looked like an extra thick lining and that it would come out naturally which it did. Its just completely shit and Im sorry that you have to go through this. Keep an eye on yourself and if you are not sure of anything get yourself seen straight away your health is most important!! Big Hug Honey! Xxxx

So, still not bleeding anymore, just quite twingey. Pregnancy tests are still the same darkness. This wait is such hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back