having a very bad day

kra0

Reaction score
So after thinking my MC was finally starting on fri, I've only had the odd pinky discharge and stil have my hard small bump, sore boobs and mad hormones. Have next scan thurs but I know itl show my stil growing empty sac as not much has come out. what an awful process :( xxxx

:hug: honey so sorry. have you been signed off work? its such drawn out process isn't it. xxx

Oh Hun :hugs: it really an awful thing to go through, I was left after having a few scans as they wanted to be sure. Not sure where the confusion was as I should have been 11 weeks and measured 5 weeks! not sure if I mentioned it previously or not but I did have spotting on and off for about a week before I mc'ed naturally. Like dysco says, I hope u are signed off work as u shouldn't have to deal with that too. Xxx

sending you hugs keira, such a painful process physically and emotionally. xxx

No I got sent home early thurs and fri cos I was so upset and was told today to stay off if I want but work takes my mind off it for a while. Will likely need medical help to bring MC on so saving days off til then xxxx

Sending u hugs sweetheart.....it's such a horrible thing to go through but I promise it gets better, the waiting and not knowing is awful. I personally found working kept me going, the only day I took off was the day of my second scan when I was given tablets for mc I found it overwhelming so took time off then, just see how you go but don't over do it, here for u hun xx

I took my tablets the day of the scan, it was pretty conclusive and 2 people did separate scans with the same result so i didn;t have that awful wait. It was hard enough so my heart really goes out to you with long tortured process. big hugs :hug:

Ah sorry to hear you are waiting. I spotted from a week with cramping before I passed mc'd. It's not easy. I am quite an upbeat person and never off sick and quite strong in times of criisis but I have to say Im glad I had the time off because your hormones are flying about and there was the odd five minutes where I just cried and cried. Although I kept busy if I had been in work I would have been spaced out.

I went running when I could, walking around that week even when I passed the sac just to get fresh air. Use the time to pamper yourself get accustomed to day time tv!

Sending you a big hug, it's hard but if nothing happens demand you go back and get help because it's not right for anyone to sit and wait for days on end xxx

Hey ladies, just went to the docs to see about infection so wil get urine test results bk tmo. My doctor told me to take a clear blue test and its telling me I'm 5+ weeks preg and thts the highest reading it cn giv. I reckon now I should hav been 6-8w at least. I don't think iv passed the sac yet but hav been bleeding on and off since fri. When wil my levels start dropping?? Surely they should have by now if iv had a mmc xxxx

sweetie by my understanding (which is limited) your levels may not drop until you have passed everything. So if you haven't passed the sac the levels may still be high. This must be awful for you :hug:

It really is, I just wish my levels would drop and my symptoms weren't as strong, my boobs r as sore as ever lol. She reckons id be better going for d&c and she gave me more info about it than I got at scan xxxx

a d&c will really clear you out and set you back to zero hormonally pretty quickly, but sadly there are no quick fixes, you can bleed for up to 2 weeks after a d&c as some of the other girls have found but at least you know for sure that everything is gone. xxxx

Yea that's exactly what I was thinking, that as much as I don't want a d&c I'd rather not risk an infection. Roll on thurs til I find out what's going on xxxx

Hey Keira, in terms of the d&c as much as I had a few ups and downs after mine, I am glad I opted for it - I had a minor infection afterwards and some spontaneous bleeding and cramping about 5 days afterwards which was a shock as thought it was all passed, but all in all, the process was so quick and much less traumatic for me at least, than having the medical or natural mc. Hated the thought of surgery originally, but in truth, it was the best option for me. Also, staff in hospital were amazing, so kind and so supportive, I felt I was really taken care of. Big hugs xxx

d & c was so easy for me, I havent bled at all after, only slight spotting for a cple of days, no pain or cramps. It really isnt that bad. But as the other gilrs have said that isnt always the case you can bleed and cramp a bit. But honestly it is not at all. xxx

ur pregnancy would still show positive if u haven't passed everything. That is what happened to me, i had some tissue remaining from my natural mc, so had to have a erpc op 9 weeks after I initially mc'ed. Up until a few days after the op i was stil getting positive tests.

Hope ur appointment on thursday goes as well as it can :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply, getting everyone else's input really helps me heal :) xxxx

Hugs I'm goin thru slightly different but wanted to send love your way xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear you are having to go through this, the waiting in limbo is the worst part (thats what I found hardest) I just hope that you will get answers at your next scan and that this part will be over for you soon. Sending you hugs :hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back