• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bad bad day

Sparkl3ymel

Reaction score
well as the title says im having a really bad day....

from the scan yesterday they saw no debris from the mc but a small cyst on each ovary. as i write my period is now 3 weeks late :shock:

my mind is a whirl with the fact that af is hiding, im still getting faint lines on my opk's and these cysts have appeared since my last scan 8 yrs ago:eh:

i dont know what this is going to mean. what are the implications? will they just affect my hormones? will they affect my chances of ttc? was it down to these that i had the mc in the first place???

and to top it all off its my mums anniversary today and i have been so upset and crying at work cos i felt like she had abandoned me with the whole ttc thing cos i figured having someone up there on my side would help. irrational i know but i have been so down today :wall2:

the scan has done the opposite of what i anticipated. i expected to have more answers and instead just thave more questions

booked an appt for myself to see GP on thurs and im off on annual leave from work now for a week so am going to clean and carry on stripping the wallpaper in my bedroom, ready for it to be plastered and decorated whilst we are away.

if you got to the end of this pity party, thank you :lol:

Mel x

I don't have any answers for you i'm afraid, but i wanted to send you some :hugs: :hugs: Hope you get loads of answers from your GP when you go

Hey, posted a reply in your journal! Bug Hugxx

I'm sorry you have had such a bad day and are feeling down, just want to say we are all here to help pick you up xx :hugs: xxx

Aww Hun,

Sorry about your Mum's anniversary, :hugs:

Try not to worry, small cysts aren't the end of the world, maybe you just need to something kick start AF?

What bloods have you had so far?

xx

Awwww i hope you get some answers when you see your GP i would ask for bloods to be done and has OH had spem test done?? i cant remember? x

Nope he hasnt had sperm tests, the prob is def with me cos still no bloody AF!!!!

Never wamted a period so much in my life lol x x x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back