Having a totally fed up morning

SpinSugar

Reaction score
I'm too fat for my maty work trousers! I don't mean round the bump, I mean I can't even sit down in them any more :-(

Bit stuck as maty tights are really un comfortable for me now too! Not sure what I'm going to do for the last 3 weeks at work!

I seriously need to go on a diet for the last few weeks and cut out all of the crap I've been grazing on!

Poor cat bore the brunt of my grumpyness this morning.

Not helped by my utter stress and exhaustion and the fact that hubbys had 3 weeks off work and done no housework...meaning ill be doing it over the weekend!

Roll on 5pm!

Xx

oh no :(

could just be water retention hun! whack some leggings and a dress on :) comfy comfy... if anyone has a problem just snap at them ha

and give you hubby a kick up the arse! xx

I agree with Ruth...leggings all the way!! Just throw hormones at anyone that mentions it, they'll soon bugger off!! Hehe!!

As for hubby, well I know how you feel on that one. They really are lazy buggers that need constant reminding and if he moans about being nagged you just need to remind him that if he did these things the 1st time you asked or even just automatically, you wouldn't have to nag!! Lol I find having a good cry at hubby occasionally works quite well, cos then he realises just how tired and fed up I am and I usually get nice treats after that! Hehe leave him a list of stuff to do and tell him it needs to be done that day, even text him while you're at work. I've found that a quick text with "I've just realised" or "I've just remembered" or "I just had a thought" usually works!!
Good luck!

Oh how annoying hun. I bought mat yoga trousers from mothercare which kinda just look like black trousers (until you feel them and soooo soft). Or leggings like the girls say x

Ah, sorry you are feeling rubbish today. I feel like that sometimes too, I think I really need to stop eating so much and so much rubbish too, but the next day I think sod it and I'm pigging out again - oopsy!

I agree with the leggings too!
As for the hubby I went out last night an left the Hoover at the top of the stairs right in the middle of the landing- thinking it was a big enough hint.... NOPE! Lol he brought it down the stairs for me instead and it's at the bottom o the stairs ready for me to Hoover the downstairs rug! Lol MEN! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I agree with the leggings too!
As for the hubby I went out last night an left the Hoover at the top of the stairs right in the middle of the landing- thinking it was a big enough hint.... NOPE! Lol he brought it down the stairs for me instead and it's at the bottom o the stairs ready for me to Hoover the downstairs rug! Lol MEN! Xx

Tapatalking. X

haha! cheeky git

My boyfriend does all the hoovering ... I do everything else but he says 'it only looks right when its been hoovered' ... so when he does that he feels like he has done the main chunk of cleaning... dick!

I've been wearing the same things over in my pregnancy lol! Long strap tops and leggings and then pj bottoms when I'm at home lol! Also found that genie trousers (not actually sure what they're called) are a god send when it's hot as they're so loose!xx

I would love to wear leggings but were not allowed at work :-(

Xx

At least you've only got 3 weeks left :)

You can stay at home and be nearly naked, if it's hot! hehe x

I'm ok at home :) I can live in pjs and maxi dresses! I might raid my wardrobe for smart things I can wear with leggings and just hope no one says anything. But I like wearing my walking trainers to work as they are very supportive and lesson my pain. Def can't get away with leggings and trainers lol!
I've found one pair of semi over bump black linens that I think will do :)

I was just in such a grump this morning!!

Xx

I'd just tell them you have got to wear leggings , it's not your fault .. We've all out grown our clothes x

I'm sure no-one at work would say anything hun. I think you can get away with a lot more with a bump.
Don't stress, have a, bath and give hubby a list to do. Mine is rubbish at doing it on his own but give him a list and he'll do it.
Big hugs, we all have our weeble days!! Xxx

I did wear leggings today :) but I had a very rare desk day. Felt soooo good! Rest of the week I have wards and meetings so ill have to dress a bit smarter :-(

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back