So fed up!

AliCat

Reaction score
Argh. I'm going mad! Had a lovely day yesterday with Dave's family visiting, plus my mum has been here all week last week until yesterday morning, so it was nice to spend the time with her. But yesterday I started having this really uncomfortable pain and pressure low down on my cervix and rectum (again) going through to my lower back. It carried on all evening and all night so I couldn't sleep well at all. It was worse at night and I wondered again if this was it. It obviously wasn't as I managed to snatch some sleep and slept in til 10.30am this morning. The pain's still there but manageable (I've been doing housework today). I notice it when I sit down and it's there if I try to lie on my sides to stretch out in the hope that it will ease the discomfort. Baby hasn't been very lively today only the occasional movements. Yesterday evening too I was constantly weeing for about 2 hours and I couldn't get warm even though the heating had been on and it was warm in the flat. Argh it's so frustrating now :wall:
Sorry to moan ladies, I'm so excited about meeting my daughter, but fed up with the stop/start false alarms I;ve been having the last few days.

All I can say is welcome to my world :hug: :hug: :hug: come n keep me company over on symptom spotting :( xxxx

Awww yeah, you were due yesterday weren't you? Oh dear, I feel awful for having a whinge now!!! :wall: I shall deffo keep you company on symptom spotting!! We can whinge together haha

haha don't feel awful honey :hug: everyone's entitled to have a bloody good moan!! and tis bloody annoyin when we keep gettin these false starts... sometime soon we shall be properly goin at it n then we'll look back on these long drawn out days of stop start contractions and know we was hardcore 8) 8) 8) :lol: and on that note i gonna go jump in a clary sage bath and see if can't make these tightenings come on a bit stronger and regular ;) x x x

Enjoy your clary sage bath!! Hmm I might have one, I've got clary sage somewhere.....or I might just jump on hubby when he gets in from work haha!

I hope you meet your baby soon.. im getting fed up now and i have 2 weeks to go so i can imagine how frustrated you must be! No false alarms or anything for me..

Claire x

Aww :hug: for you all!!

Hoping something happens very very soon!! :pray:

fingers crossed you get your babies out soon everyone :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope it happens for you soon Darling and you can get to meet you georgeous little girl :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww hun, I totally know how you feel. :hug: I'm 8 days overdue now and every one of those 8 days has felt like a month!! :lol:
Think our babies must know its getting chilly out there so staying put as long as they can!
S x

Thanks guys! Oh Peanut 8 days overdue? Poor you, lets hope things start moving very soon so you will meet your LO! Yes, they must know that it's cold out and want to stay in haha

I'm sure it will be worth the wait! Getting induced tomorrow night if nothing kicks off before then so the end is in sight :lol:
Come on out October/November babies :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back