Fed up!

Lauren92

Reaction score
I'm 41 weeks pregnant today, and so fed up!

I've been 5CM dilated for a few days now, but haven't had any contractions, which makes me even more annoyed that I'm so close yet so far!

My MW came over this morning to give me a date for my induction if I need it, and it is for the 20th!

That means I'll be 42 weeks 3 days when I'm induced!

I don't think I could last that long :(

I asked her if it could be sooner, but she said both me and the baby will be fine to wait until then.

I HATE BEING PREGNANT!!

Grrrr how annoying is that!! Waiting full term is long enough!! Have some time to yourself, eat loads of chocolate & put on some chick flicks... make the most of the time u have wivout the baby!

Good luck & hope u go into labour 2night :) xxxx

I would try and relax, but my husband is away on a business trip until tomorrow night, so I've got to take care of our 11 month old boy all by myself, which involves a lot of carrying him, and he ain't light I can tell you that.

Aww bless how much does he weigh?? Ive got all this 2 come!! My 9month old weighs 14lbs and im 8 weeks pregnant! Sending u virtual hugs xxx

He's almost 23lbs.

I asked my MW and she said I shouldn't be picking him up because of his weight and me being heavily pregnant, but how can I not!?

Hard isnt it! Could u not kind of live out of 1 room... Sleep in the living room u & him? I dunno wat else 2 suggest :( xxx

I would, but he won't really settle unless he's in his room, which is upstairs!

So whenever he wants a feed I've got to go up the stairs, feed him, carry him for a bit, then walk all the way down stairs.

Oh well, that's life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back