so fed up :(

niknaks

Reaction score
just feel everythings getting so hard at the moment, mainly financially. just realised i think i only have one more pay before baby gets here. im so scared. plus i think we just got our first working tax payment on fri and its nearly gone on rent and oh treated to a pair of trousers and top but i thought we had enough and now ie realised i need some maternity trousers and might not have enough till friday. so annoyed. just want things to get better before leandros here. just feel so depressed at the moment. havent even heard back from the council about a place yet and really struggling at work even though ive only got 2 weeks left. plus now ohs cars playing up and his works still messing him about so hes looking for another job, but his work found out and are being even worse with him or just one boss. just feel so sorry for my boy, i thought when i brought a child into this world id be more settled now im hating myself for what hes coming into :-(

oh you poor thing.

i know how you feel im panicking about money to as i only have one full pay left, and my car needs MOT which it will fail!!

i also pay out a lot in bills and im worrying about them.

i try not to panick as i think im over reacting due to hormones x x

:hug:

Money can be a big worry when pregnant, especially if there's still stuff like tax credits & a new house to worry about.

Where are you living just now? You wont be entitled to a 2 bedroom council house untill baby is born, which is rubbish. Private let route is obviously more expensive having to pay 1st month rent & deposit, but you may be entitled to Housing Benefit to pay part of the rent?

Worth maybe doing some of the online calculator things to see what you'll be entitled to.

:)

Massive hugs! I'm really worried about money too, we still haven't got everything we need and god knows how we are going to afford it all.. hope things become a little easier for you soon xx

thanks girls kinda glad to see im not the only one in this kinda position. better no one was though. was meant to add rent and bills. were currently living at my mums but give her money every week cos my dad died in june and they cut his money and shes struggling too. plus we used to rent a flat but had to move cos i wasnt getting extra hours and thats when oh started having problems. so we were late with council tax and electric so still paying that off. its so hard at the moment plus im not sure if ill be entitled to much as i do 18 1/2 hours a week. just frustrating how you get people who are perfectly fine to work find it so easy to not do anything and get a house and everything. im gonna try that calculator and see if there is any hope yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back