• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haven't been here in ages!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Just checking in with all of you, I haven't been here for about a month or so, as I found that I was becoming obsessive about TTC and getting pregnant. It was taking over my life!

I'm still TTC, but I've just entered my 2ww and I'm not stressing at all, didn't stress at all about TTC all month, and it feels so good lol.
I haven't even been POAS!! I'm like a new person LOL.

Anyway, just letting u all know that I still love yas and I haven't left. I'll make more of an effort to come on here more often cuz I miss u ladies :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Jay, I was wondering how you were the other day.

I'm exactly the same, I was really stressing myself out so have completely chilled, no opks, just lots of bding and relaxing. When af showed up last month I was fine (saw it as am opportunity to have a glass or two of red :) ) I'm just being healthy in general and having fun, it makes all the difference. Lots of baby dust to you hunny xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello wedding day twin!! How are you? I was wondering the same as taffy, had no idea where you'd gone!
Glad everything is all good with you hun and good luck with your 2ww, I hope this is your month! No stressing is definitely a good way to go!! Xxx

Well you have been missed lovely 1hope ur good and great about not stressing about it xxx

hey jayjay i was thinking i hadnt seen any post from you for a while.

wooo in your 2ww, fx for you hun :)

keep us updated :))

I was wondering where you were too hun...nice to see you back :) xx

I was also wondering about you, glad to hear from you :)
Glad to hear less stress this month sending :dust:your way

xx

Thanks guys, aww ur all so lovely!!
Hubby and I are moving home next week so it's been a bit manic and I've been concentrating on that rather than getting pregnant, but AF is 9 days late now, never happened to me before, but getting negative tests.
I'm gona post a full thread about it, there's some odd things going on lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back