havent a clue what day of my cycle i am on!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well with having a chemical pregnancy this month i dont know where i am in my cycle, so i bought some cheap ebay OPK things just hoping they will tell me LOL

Not sure whether i will have a normal cycle though?

Other people who have had a chemical pregnancy did your cycle caryy on as normal albeit a little delayed?

Can't answer your question - never been pg!! Good luck for next time. Hope you get the answer you neeed!! Didn't want to read and run!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

NO!!!!!

I had a chemical in November. That cycle, I'd ov'ed on CD18. I normally have 33-day cycles. In fact, AF arrived on CD34 (16dpo), but by then I'd had 3 faint positives which turned to negative on the day AF arrived. That AF was terrible - very heavy, bad cramping, big clots.

Anyway, the next cycle, I ov'ed on CD14 and AF came on CD27. So I went from 33-day cycles to a 26-day one. The OPKs and CBEFM didn't work last cycle either.

This cycle, I'm now on CD18. No sign of ov - OPKs and CBEFM have been negative since CD9 (I started POAS early to make sure I caught it!). No EWCM. Fertility Friend is now suggesting I may have ov'ed on CD12, based on temps. That would give me a 24-day cycle with the same LP as last cycle. So - either I ov'ed really early this month, or I still haven't ov'ed and it's therefore a delayed ov this month. I have no idea. Whatever, it's pretty certain that my hormones are all over the place.

You can check out my charts if you like. Based on my experience - expect the unexpected!

I wasn't using OPKs or temping the cycle after my chemical pg so I'm not sure when or if I ovulated, but the next cycle was bang on. I ovulated on day 14 which was normal for me. Good luck this month hun! :hug:

Hi,

I had 2 chemical pregnancies and both my cycles were normal afterwards. You should ov around your usual time if you aren't too stressed.

Hoping for a bfp for you in the new year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back