EPO review

itisbabytime

Reaction score
used EPO this cycle. will not use it again!

it delayed my ovulation by a whole week. I chart so can pinpoint the exact day of ovlation. usually about day 16, this month day 23. i did produce a bit more ewcm but i had ewcm for 2 whole weeks before ov.

I cant prove the EPO did all this but I have had a 28-30 day cycle for the past 2-3 years and the only difference this cycle ws the EPO so sure it casued the delay in ov. (for those who havent done much research,, the time between ov and next AF is consistent so delayed ov will increase length of cycle)

On no so sorry your cycle was out if sink this month I hope your next one is back on track and baby dust for bfp!

xx

I was going to use it next cycle if I don't get my :bfp: this month as I don't normally get alot of ewcm.

xx

OMG! I just bought some today! I don't think I'll take it now! xxxx

give it a go mrspc but be aware! after this mornings slight spotting, i have had nothing else to report! i know im not preg as bfn at 11dpo (today).

thanks for info itsbabytime, was thinking of using it when my period arrives but will just stick to my pregnancy vits and b50 complex. hope you are doing ok hun xx

It worked for me first month i used it and that was from the recommendation of some of the other ladies on here. Sorry it didn't work for hon and hope it hasn't messed your cycles. The other thing to note is that just because some women don't notice ewcm doesn't mean it is not inside. xxx

is it one of those things you only take for first two weeks of cycle or can I start it now and take it whole cycle? (I'm 7dpo)

xx

Only take up until Ovulation, not all the way through the cycle as can cause uterine contractions.
I found EPO very helpful for EWCM but didnt take it this month as wanted to see if EWCM better than it was before using EPO and it is so gonna stay off of it now.
Sorry it didnt work for you itsbabytime...what dose was you taking, I upped mine and when I did that it messed up my cycle, caused spotting. I wouldnt go higher than 2000mg. xx

That's a really good point about the dosage Lisey. I was on the lowest dosage and took it on day 1 of my cycle and stopped around day 10 because I was getting signs of OV and didn't know when I was going to ovulate. Later that month I got my first BFP. Good luck ladies, really hope to see your BFPs soon xxx

I used this last cycle from CD1 until I got a surge on opk, I took 2 x 1000mg a day and got a BFP, also had much more ewcm. I'm not preg anymore unfortunately but it did get me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back