Haven Meet!!!

Flossy82 said:
Me can i still come!!!!!Count me in and the oh might be coming if thats ok?! :D -xx-

of course the more the better, im going to let this run for a few more days then I think we should think about getting it paid to secure it as she said the offer wont last?

flossy how old are you btw? over 21 or under 21? im guessing 82 is your birthday so over?

oh's are very welcome alan should be coming and he wants other blokes to come he is upset he might be the only one lol!

Hi there cassi yes me and the oh are both over 21! Im 24 and he's 25 -xx- :D

Hi Cassi, how much is it going to cost me if me kris and both kids come?

I would like to come with lily if thats ok never met anyone off here before.

How will everyone else be getting there.

I'd proberly get the train as i think coach will take longer and the train takes 6hrs.

xSuzx

dionne £28 per adult, it may differ il have to see how many apartments we will need when the final numbers are in....suz are you over 21 too? just asking because we need at least one 21+ per apartment, could we sticky this pleasE?:)

Yep I'm 25 (and have id to prove it :rotfl: ) do I have to pay any thing for lily.

xSuzx

nope just 28.90 per adult or £106 (112 wit ins) per apartment that holds 8 people....

who has travel cots of their own? or who co sleeps because i think they only hire out 2 cots per apartment, i have my own pop up cot...

at the moment we have an even set of 2 8's on the list so more people are very welcome to fill up another apartment!

sorry cant ssem to find the post with the dates on could you please post them again please coz i can come :cheer: gonna try to get mf bf to bring me, is this the only havens park n ear cleethorpes coz i wud not want to go to the wrong 1 xx

yep im coming ill see if Ians defineately coming hes 22 and im 20 :x anyone get any preferences who they stay with etc?

littlelady87 said:
sorry cant ssem to find the post with the dates on could you please post them again please coz i can come :cheer: gonna try to get mf bf to bring me, is this the only havens park n ear cleethorpes coz i wud not want to go to the wrong 1 xx

first post should have dates? map is also on the topic somewhere :)

will put you on the list hun! :)

yeah you can choose who you want to stay with steph :) as long as there is a 21 or over in each apartment.. :)

how much is it per adult for the full weekend, i bet you posted this too but i cant find it?

littlelady87 said:
how much is it per adult for the full weekend, i bet you posted this too but i cant find it?

£28.90 hun all the details are on the first post :) price may differ slightly depending on numbers.. :)

yup me and Ian defineately coming! yay god isnt it exciting! dont mind who stay with hun but will say because its going to be us coming as a couple can we defineately have a bedroom and not a front room to sleep in, sorry if that sounds snobby lol. hun can i send postal orders cause cant pay by paypal, is that ok you can cash them at a post office?

ok sorry hunny, me anf my bf will see you there with lil Hope:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back