Haven Meet!!!

FANDABBY DOO! count me in but get rid of ian lol working yay! :cheer: HBaven here we come!

i really need to find out what trin goes there? if there is one

the offer is half price accomodation so obviously need to know who is coming and get it paid for asap to secure it....

there needs to be at least 3 21+ year olds, but alan may come depending on work....I can try and sort it out when there is enough people coming so people can phone up and quote a reference number to pay or people can transfer money to me via paypal and I will pay for it?

can the people that put their names in the butlins list please confirm if they could still come to this, its just down the road from skegness too :)

i will defo come. im 21 will be 22 then :)

i will defo Have Harley with me. all be ing well will have Dior too. i cant bare to leave her behind but she will be a handfull

if there are a few blokes comng Kris will come

dionne said:
i will defo come. im 21 will be 22 then :)

i will defo Have Harley with me. all be ing well will have Dior too. i cant bare to leave her behind but she will be a handfull

if there are a few blokes comng Kris will come

im sure everyone will be happy to lend a hand! :)

the indoor pool looks great! :D

ell trying to get my dad to give us a lift so im so exctied dionne ill help with dior :D

coaches prob go too and Haven do discounts with national express shall i find out when I have some time?

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
ell trying to get my dad to give us a lift so im so exctied dionne ill help with dior :D

aw bless ya :hug:

Me can i still come!!!!!Count me in and the oh might be coming if thats ok?! :D -xx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back