Haven Meet!!!

what happened to the halifax dance? :rotfl: and why arnt you on msn! :evil: :moon:

Can i just ask wot is everypone doing bout baby baths, taking em or just getting the nippers in the tub with us?

I will dance with u steph, you dont even have to get me drunk lol :rotfl:

Iam a quality dancer, really good and i swear its nowt to do with all the alcohol, infact i should go and try out for fame im that good, just u wait and see 8)

iv got an inflateable baby bath

im doing all them dances baby,

and sorry cass i was in bed :wink: :wink: :wink: with ian ... watching bridget jones diary

When we went to a haven camp, the shower had like a little square bath with a seat! Its not big enough for an adult to sit in but I put the plug in filled it up and sat Brooke in that and she was fine!

OOOOHHHHH my bfs mum gave us a brand new travel cot today, woohoo wont have to buy 1 :cheer:

Hi all

Was just wondering if any one had phoned to find about our questions, if not does anyone want to voluntier?

also found this on the Haven website
You can hire a cot or a cot rail when booking your holiday

note it says cot rail and not bed guard so I'm still wondering if its a tall cot size one?, also if we want one we need to let them no in advance.

:D
xSuzx

yeah i know suz who is gonna ring u p i dont mind doing it but it will be friday now as im at work tomoz n thurs

Has anyone called? I dont have any questons to ask and to be fair i have spent about £40 on the phone to them already organising it...sorry if that sounds bad :?

cassi said:
Has anyone called? I dont have any questons to ask and to be fair i have spent about £40 on the phone to them already organising it...sorry if that sounds bad :?

No it doesn't sound bad at all you've done alot organising this trip.

sorry all not been on much as I've been really busy.

I've actually just emailed them to ask about the bed guards and how much space is between the beds in the twin rooms so steff can find out if the pop up cot will fit.

will let you all know when I get a reply

xSuzx

oh good thinking suz i had just come one to say if people left a list on here for question ill ring tomoz
but as uv emailed them ill await a reply and if then people still need info ring em

wow they were quick to reply just checked my emails an this is what they said.

the cot rails are the standardbed guard size approx 30cm high.

also because each caravan is different they can't say how far apart the beds are.

xSuzx

ohrite kool
so does neone with older kids think that would be ok for a 18 month old??

ah cheers Suz u r a star, ill take one anyways and if it doesnt fit then all ill do is put alfie in one single bed and me and ian will share a single we do it at my mums so we'll be fine, just means ill have to be closer than id like to him but o well! :rotfl: :rotfl: im just kiddin bet u lot think i hate him!

:cry: :cry: I didnt know anything about this :doh:

I would have loved to go!! :cry: but its the mother -in-laws birthday on the 28th April ....arrgghhhh she had to be born on that day didnt see :evil:

I will nag... i mean have a polite and mature convo with the OH about it and ill let you girls know :D

EDIT: does anyone know how much 1 appartment would cost? It would be for me, OH, Zack whos 3 and Elora 3 months. If we went id have to get one us for my lot. Zacks at the tantrum stage and I dont want to really share as he will be a knob... to be blunt lol.

not sure hun but the haven site may tell u

also cassi has posted the fone number some where on here with the extension number so if u do go u can try n get a caravan near us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back