have woken up completely miserable

RachelJ

Reaction score
Think it's going to be one of those days; i am tearful, lethargic and feel lonely. Don't know what to do with myself - just want to go back to bed and cry.
:cry:

Oh hunny :hug: I'm having a few days like that. Go and have a cry, it always makes me feel much better than holding it in and trying to be brave xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me abt it...ben crying from goin t bed n now a.gain that ive woken up.
Check out my post.....big hugs...us pregnant ladies need t still tgether n share the feeling that men dnt understand xxx

I have had a couple of days like this in the past week. I just cried continuously and I was so depressed. It totally freaked out my OH and my son. But I just explained and said to them I don't know why I felt like that but it just felt like nothing was going right and all piling on top of me. Let it all out and feel better soon hun. xxxxxxxx

Go cuddle up on sofa or bed and put one of your fave films on with some chocolate and a nice hot drink. x Hormones are a pain in the arse. I felt like crap yesterday morning too xx

ive been feeling lonely and tearful too, although apart from hormones there is anoher contributing factor. Have you bought any teddies or clothing for your LO yet? Reason I ask is that it made me feel better sitting and cuddling a paddington bear i bought for mine a few weeks ago. xx

Men just don't understand what hormones do to you, sit under your Duvet with your fav film and some chocolates and have a good cry, I find that always helps, hope you feel better soon hun xx

thanks ladies - feeling a little better now and, strangely, very hungry! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back