Fed up of not sleeping

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
For the third night in a row I've had practically no sleep. And last night the only sleep I got involved a nightmare. I just can't seem to get comfy, my back aches a lot. I used to sleep on my belly or my back but I know I can't do either now. Arg, it's making me feel so rough and lethargic!
Anyone got any tips?

I have nights like this hun and they suck :(

Try using lots of pillows all around you to get comfy. I usually have one between my legs, one under my bump...basically about 6 or 7 all around me :lol: There is no way any room for OH so when he stays over he sleeps in a sofa bed but needs must. I miss sleepiung on my tummy too, it wil be the first thing I do after Ive popped!!!

xx

Tillytots said:
I miss sleepiung on my tummy too, it wil be the first thing I do after Ive popped!!!

I dream of sleeping on my tummy once Baby is here but I'm sure the size of my boobs means my chest will rest 3 foot off the blooming bed or else it'll be to painful and messy :rotfl:

:shock: :roll:

i no wat u mean, if it isnt back ache or tummy cramps its needin 2 get up 4 several wee's in the nite, i cant remember the last time i slept all the way thru, guess we'll all b ok wiv the nite feeds tho!!!

Sherlock said:
Tillytots said:
I miss sleepiung on my tummy too, it wil be the first thing I do after Ive popped!!!

I dream of sleeping on my tummy once Baby is here but I'm sure the size of my boobs means my chest will rest 3 foot off the blooming bed or else it'll be to painful and messy :rotfl:

:shock: :roll:

Shhhhh :shhh: dont say that!! :lol:

x

Wait til 3rd tri! Sleep becomes a thing of the past and you look like this all the time: :shock:

I'm the same - getting a good nights sleep is a thing of the past.

Even if I go to bed when I am shattered I still don't sleep well. Having tow jobs isn't really helping either. :(

I feel SO tired today. I can barely stand or move. I had a shower kneeling down because I was too tired to stand.
Maybe I'll get used to it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Do you get a chance for a day time nap? I hope you get some sleep soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back