• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

have u bought toys for ur baby?

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
i think my baby is gonna be the only toyless baby in the country..lol

baby only has the essentials so far... i need to get her ateasy a lil teddy or giraffe!

how about u ladies?

:oops: I have to be forced out out of John Lewis........ We already got our baby a slumber bear http://www.babysleepshop.com/acatalog/Slumber_Bear.html a cloth book, a baby gym from www.freecyle.com and OH got it a little floppy bear thing for it to chew on. Not sure what they're called. Next doors have already bought it a toy bunny plus LOADS of clothes, and my mum is itching at the bit lol.

To be fair, I don't think toys are essential at first though, and the main reason we got the slumber bear was to soothe baby, and not really as a toy.

No its not just your baby Ebs....

Our LO has a blue, toy bear from Mothercare (which is in the hozzy bag) and thats it!

He does have a gym and a bouncer too, but thats not really 'toys' as such is it :think:

I subscribed to mother and baby the other day and I have been sent a free cuddly toy.... that is all we have for LO at the min! I Am sure that loads of people will buy stuff for us once he/she is born...

mine had no toys for the firt few weeks

I havent bought any toys But i would like her 2 have a 1st teddy etc

It is and seeing as I havent bought Riley and 1st toys yet that has got everything u need!!

Exactly, that's what i thought as well! Plus the colours will do either sex!

I'd go mad if I had to buy toys too. It's all I can do to convince OH to buy essentials, so I am very thankful for the room full of toys from his previous children..

I wouldn't worry though. People will buy you clothes and toys when you have baby. It's what people do, so you're best off just getting essentials first of all. And of not, babies can be entertained with a variety of things around the house, such as pieces of material, car keys etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back