• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your parents bought baby??

my parents didnt buy anything - i asked them not to, i just wanted them to be there for me and they were

Damiens rents havent bought anything like they dont even bother to ever ring up etc but when i ring to speak to Damien they ask but ive done that once LOL
so i'm not even going to bother telling them Rileys been born tbh

me and Mike bought the cot and pram but everything else thats big have been presents from family!!

my parents didnt buy me anythin when i was pg, my mum bought me some maternity tshirts but wanted the money for them off me then threw me out lol :cry:

Mum & dad are buying this as we speak!!! :cheer:

nurseysetvt4.jpg

What the whole thing Kat?

Some of you have been bought loads. Very lucky. My Mum bought us a matching bath set and cradle for christmas, as well as some maternity clothes. We already have a handful of baby clothes (no where near enough), a gro bag, a cot & crib, a moses basket and blankets, plus loads of toys, from OHs previous children.

I have just bid for a baby carrier I really want on ebay.

that's so nice Kat!!!!

Where is it from?

Our lo is going to have the smallest room in the house....poor thing but you can still get a double bed in there so he's not that bad off...perks of being the youngest, his brother and sister have to have bigger rooms than him :rotfl:

Its from Argos - but its Mama's & Papa's & it matches the furniture we already have in that room - her room is huge but its at the front of the house so it has some road noise & the boiler's in there & that can noisey too (babies like white noise so she'll be happy in there!)

our family have also been so generous we are so lucky.
mum and dad - chicco travel system. nursery wardrobe
mil/fil - cotbed
brother - bt monitor plus
OH sis - rocker chair

for christmas we had loads given to us as well from all the family. me and OH are enjoying buying somethings for our baby ourself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back