Toys

Rhino Horn

Reaction score
I feel a bit of a dummy asking this question but being a first time mum I have no clue.

We have got all of the baby essentials, but no cuddly toys or mobiles or anything like that.

Is it worth getting some of this stuff for day 1 or leaving it a few weeks or so? I feel like the most boring mum in the world. Totally practical - but no fun :(

I'm kind of thinking that friends / relatives are going to buy some of this stuff so don't want to be spending loads of money.

What have other people bought for their newborns?

I've got some toys for him, just soft ones that you shake and they rattle or tinkle! I've got a play mat too as I found that essential when I had Lacey!

I like the play mats too, just didn't know if it's worth getting for day 1?

I have bought some soft toys and a cot mobile..I have heard they help keeping the baby busy as they notice the colours and sounds so worth buying few...:)

i dont think you need it for day one, but a mobile is good for newborn to have something to look at i think its like practise for them. I dont have any toys really and cuddly toys is nothing you really should leave your babies with anyway? it looks cute in the cot tho so i got 2 bears and one comfyblanket that is an elephant..

Liv has loved her cot mobile from day one but has only just bothered with toys x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok here's a really silly question. Can you put a cot mobile on a moses basket?

I would have thought so, if it's not too heavy. Or maybe they do ones specially for moses baskets??

ok here's a really silly question. Can you put a cot mobile on a moses basket?

with dd i put mine on cot and then put moses basket in cot so she could still use it

i have a couple of soft toys one that tinkles and has mirror on one that just a small mouse from mothercare dd got i wont get baby gym till xmas tho and more interactive toys then i do love the snuggle toy blanket things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back