baby event

Yay, there's a thread on this in Tri 2 - I just made my first baby buys (finally!)

Have ordered a Tommy Tippee breast pump, microwave steriliser and newborn feeding kit for a tenner each saving £34, a sensor thing for under the mattress for £40 instead of £50 and my FIRST babygrow!

i have most of my stuff just need to get a few odds and ends i love asda baby event lol

just ordered the tommee tippee six pack bottles for £10 and the micro steriliser for £10 too!

can't wait for Tuesday as that's when it tarts instore! Hubby has already told me I need to pick up some more 1s (nappies).

Was just about to say when's it in store?? I need a steriliser! So you reckon Tuesday x

When does the event end n do asda do deliveries???

They do deliveries for a few quid or deliver to the store for free if you spend over £25

apparently its going to be in store from the 17th now :-/

I think I should stay away from asda/mothercare/babies'R'us.......I've already blown £1,400. I just wanna buy everything for this boy lol

i need to stop lookin i have way to much :-/

You n me both Looool I've got all the basics bit I keep seeing small Lil things that I didn't get, that aren't major but I still want them lol

and when theres a event on the prices u can get stuff for u think oh cant do any harm can it haha

Looool I can see me raiding my credit card looool

i think i need to lock myself in the house and remove the internet to stop any kind of spending haha

Looool no Internet??? Not me. I'd get so bored lol

my only social lifeline at the moment....yes sad but true

Lool I can relate. I'm on bed rest so this is my social life until someone takes pity on me n comes to see me at home lol

same suppose to be taking it easy not going out ect driving me nutz lol thank god for my laptop i say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back