have i started?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkkkkk

leanne

Reaction score
hiya ladies,
this morning i woke up at 2am with a bit of a sore stomach and feeling quite sick. wasnt actually sick but spent a bit of time on the toilet sorry if tmi! im due to finish work on friday as am due on 20th feb but thought id take today off just to be safe, felt sick still when my alarm went off to get up to go to work so phoned in sick. i may now have to start maternity leave early as this according to my team manager may be the start of my labour??? is she serious? apart from the sick feeling this morning i feel fighting fit. not feeling any different. this isnt the start of my labour is it? anyone had similar symptoms? due to see midwife at 4pm today. just woundering if anyone has experienced same thing before i ring her as i dont want t seem to be woeeying at the smallest thing

We're at about the same stage and I'd wait for more symptoms if I were you. It could be the start, but it might just be an upset stomach. Have you had any back pain or cramping or tightenings?

no real tightenings etc but i when i stand up i sometimes get a pulling on the very bottom of my tummy, where is is really jelly like. back tightenings when i move sometimes, feels like someone has my skin pulled tight?! think my team mamanger was just trying to scare me. ha ha ha she rang back and said it was probably better if i start my maternity leave tomorrow, saves me going in to be sent home again. its just a waiting game now. not looking forward to the waiting for things to happen. might get my nails done tomorrow. getting acrylic extensions, always said once i was on maternity leave id treat myself to extensions. gona get nail art too. might go the whole hog and get my hair cut too. what the hell!!!!! might be the last chance i get for a bit of pampering for a while! when you due skidoo?!

I meant to put my signature on; I'm due next Thursday, but really hoping my LO will be late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back