Have I missed it?

missclairey

Reaction score
Me and my partner have been trying.

My last period was 15th March - I have a 28 day cycle so my next one is due 12th April. I worked it out that the best time to catch would have been 27th through to 30th - which we did.

Yesterday CM was white and thick - does that mean i Ovulated late?????

It's really hard for me as my partner is in the army and based in Northern Ireland at the mo so he won't be home on leave for another 6 weeks and when your trying for a baby its hard. This is out first month out of 3 he's been home when af wasn't here and now I think I may have ovulated late.

What do think ladies? Have I ovulated late?

Very frustrating....this whole "DID WE DO IT?" thing :~) According to the calendar you hit the right time, if indeed you are a regular 28-day cycler. Ovulation is indicated by "eggwhite" (clearish) & very stretchy!...not white and thick - as if you ARE pregnant or just before a PERIOD sometimes. See, that's the tricky thing, all women are different and will have different or no tell-tale signs or symptoms. I will give you a website that I very much like for you to look at that might help. Last month i thought I was pregnant, but it was my hormones in overdrive because I had just gone off of the pill the month before, so all of my PMS symptoms were stronger and led me to beleive that I WAS INDEED pregnant - NOPE!! :~( Seems like waiting &patience is the only answer for all of this baby-making business :~) Good luck in your efforts!
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/index.htm

Fingers crossed this our months.

Thanks for posting back and i'll take a look at that website

BABY DUST ********

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member