Just got 2 BFPs!!!

clucky77

Reaction score
Hi girls

I am trying not to get too excited until it's confirmed as my cycles are very confusing (45 days or so, and am not 100% sure when I ovulated) but I am due now-ish and I just tested twice and I got 2 BFPs.

I am a little worried though as my charts say I only ovulated 10 days ago- but I am at day 45 in my cycle. Is this likely? Maybe it's just a really long cycle and I ovulated late (as I am not regular)?

Ooo I don't know, but I am hoping for the best!

I have read that false positives are unlikely. So it's looking good.

:pray:

I have heard that false positives are virtually impossible unless you are having fetility treatment so cangrats!! :D:D :dance:

Thanks! Does anyone know when I should go to Dr to confirm? Do they do anything other than another POAS???

Its been a long time since I last went so could be wrong but Im sure the just make you POAS and tell you to see the midwife at about 12 weeks ?? Could be totally wrong though! i mean, when I was last pregnant, I told the doc I was pregnant and he said great! That was that lol no POAS nothing ha!
You might be best waiting for someone else to reply hee hee

Ok thanks.

I don't have any nausea or any signs, except slight cramping about 12 days post Ov. Does that make sense?

Hey!! Congrats! :cheer: :cheer:

My GP didn't do make me POAS (how disappointing!) just told me when I was due, gave me some information booklets and refered me for a scan.

Congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer:

Now get urself a ticker and al see you over in 1st tri :cheer:

Thanks, very excited. I am at work TRYING to concentrate... I think I might have to go home early!

clucky77 said:
Ok thanks.

I don't have any nausea or any signs, except slight cramping about 12 days post Ov. Does that make sense?
Yeh!! Some people dont get any signs straight away! And the cramping could be implantation cramps or just your uterus getting ready! :D

Congrats!! Come on over to First Tri - we will welcome you with open arms!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations :cheer:

My docs didn't get me to poas or anything to confirm my BFP which i was a bit disappointed at really.

You never know your docs may be different.

Happy and healthy 9 months ahead :hug:

Congratulations! You wouldn't get 1 false positive let alone 2, so you're definitely pregnant! :cheer:

Doc generally won't need you to POAS anymore because HPTs are so accurate. S/He'll probably give you your due date & refer you to a midwife for booking in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back