Poll - Can you please help me determine ovulation?

Lewa

Reaction score
Hi!
I hope this is not asking too much or out of line, but this is the first month I'm charting temp and CM etc, and I can't figure out when I ovulated this month, and fertilityfriend.com doesn't seem to be sure either... based on my chart, when do YOU think I ovulated??

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks a bunch!!

Last edited:
If AF turns up on the31st then I'd say Cd17 is Ov day Hun xx

i think 18, cause day after you got a + opt, and you got a rise, above other temps you've had xx

Polly P, that seems like a good way to cross reference! I'm not due until around the 3rd though. But my cycles are irregular, anything from 27 to 34 days, so you never know!

Thanks Butterfly! That's what I thought originally, but then my temps dropped so much! Confusing :S :p

I hope it's earlier than FF says though, since then I guess my chances of pregnancy are higher becasue timing of bding would be a lot better

it can be up to 5 days between positive ov test and temp rise. mine was 4 days this month (first month of ov testing). ovulation test can show 12-36 hours before I think and temp rise 12-48 hours later (on average and off the top of my head)

I'd think 18 or 19 for ovulation

Thank you Scotch Egg!

I want to test tomorrow as I've had nausea, dark line on OPK, problems falling asleep and lots and lots of cm, including eggwhite for three days in a row now! and if I ovulated between cd17 and 19 tomorrow will be 9-11dpo, so I should be able to get a correct result from that. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back