Have a cold and sickness is back :(

kanga86

Reaction score
Yesterday I started coming down with a cold, with just a runny nose. Today has been so bad, all the mucus and gunk from having a blocked/ runny nose is making me so nausaeous and sick. I have been sick 4 times today already and not kept any food or drink down at all. :(

Feeling completely drained and wish there was something I could take to ease the mucus, and stop me being sick again! I thought I was over all this now, boo :( ok moan over :) xx

I fully sympathise, I have been sick 4 times today! Not gone into work, laying in bed and feeling very sorry for myself and watching Jeremy Kyle xx

sorry u are ill kanga and puking........ and sorry u are sick and subjecting yourself to jeremy kyle m,bump lol my teens and OH have been ill with viruses and my amazingly messed up immune system seems to have kept me from getting ill so far apart from either a reaction to a bp med my dr gave me or a stomach bug where i was on the toilet from last monday till friday almost constantly ( i thought i was gonna die on the loo like elvis it was that bad lol )im keeping my fingers crossed that i dont end up getting the virus everyone seems to have at the moment.nothing worse than being pregnant and ill at the same time.

I fully sympathise, I have been sick 4 times today! Not gone into work, laying in bed and feeling very sorry for myself and watching Jeremy Kyle xx

I am sat watching Jeremy Kyle too! Crying aswell cos the poor girl Vichy found out that that guy wasn't her dad at 18 years old :( so sad xx

ahh sorry to hear your feeling like shite hun! As for jeremy kyle, that poor girl!! i cant watch it unfortunately i have to endure peppa bloody pig lol!! x

I didn't think I could feel so rough from a poxy cold!! Think another bathroom trip is in order :sick: bleurgh xx

i've had a cold too, it has made me more gippy than usual, i usually deal with colds quite well but not this time! At least i wasnt actually sick like you though hun so i really hope it passes soon for you!! xx

I'm sorry you're feeling sick again! I don't have any remedies to suggest, I'm afraid. Try to take it easy and wrap up warm x

Oh Kanga i'm sorry you're having a rough time. I'm just at the end of a cold, it's rubbish that there's nothing you can take.

I really hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

Thank u everyone! I wouldn't mind having a cold if I wasn't throwing up aswell! :( just got to try and ride it out xx

Sorry your feeling so bad Hun. It's so frustrating isn't it. You start to feel human and then the next day it's back again!! I have actually had a good day today and manage a full day at work for the first time in weeks!! First day I haven't been sick in about 5 weeks too. But tomorrow it may all change!

Get well soon hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back