I have a cold :(

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Eurgh :cry:

Went out Thursday in not very warm clothing, not knowing it was going to rain like mad and be freezing cold. Came home later on and I started sneezing constantly, then a sore throat came about 11pm. Woke up the next day with a super sore throat and still sneezing constantly. It's 2pm now and I've just woken up feeling rough :( Doubt I'll be able to go back to sleep too. My nose is all blocked and stuffy and my throat is still sore a little. Also I feel a bit of a headache coming on :(

Pointless thread but just feel so horrible for the first time in my pregnancy :( I'd rather feel sick every day like I did for 2 weeks straight than have this cold!
xxx

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day today and I have an awful cold!

I was concerned and Googled it - maybe not a good idea - and apparently its quite common to suffer from a cold in early pregnancy.

I'm quite pleased I have one now cos its another indication that I have a munchkin inside me! Crazy I know!

Normally I would be living on Lemsip and paracetamol but obviously I can't do that now so I've just been rubbing vapour rub where I can.

I hope you feel better soon hun, TC.

x x

Are u nuts chick?! :lol: You'd rather have the nausea that comes with pregnancy over a cold? :lol: I jest. Geez, I could deal with any ailment through being pregnant but the nausea I can't cope with.

Aww hope u start to feel better real soon. Take advantage of staying in bed, eating and watching movies, and if you can face it, some lovely bubble baths thrown in. :hugs: x

Lol I haven't been physically sick yet :p I just felt sick every day for 2 weeks straight.
Now it's just things that make me sick, like coughing :(

Thanks girls xxx

my doctor said regular dose paracetamol is safe during pregnancy, so if u take those you should feel like u can deal with the symptoms a bit better x

Thanks girls.
My nose is much better but my voice is totally gone and what's left of it is all croaky! Lol.
I sound like a man at the moment :rotfl: xx

Ahahaha.
All of Dans friends/my friends at the skatepark were laughing at me last night haha.
Today.. I can barely speak at all. I have to whisper!

xxx

I have a cold too =[ but glad to hear it's normal in early pg, makes me feel better about feeling crap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back