hates waiting + the unknown!!

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
I thought my cycle was 30 days- but looking back and going by ovulation symptoms turns out my cycle is now 34 days- which means im still 3 days off AF
i did POAS 4days prior to the 30 days date but obv BFN so i retested yesterday which is now 4 days prior according to AF but still BFN :sad::sad:

i feel different but probs wishful thinking-
lots of weeing, occassional nausea, off food and im a girl who loves her food

anyone else in the same boat?
its probably not gona happen this month as 1st month but really want it!!

Your not out until AF gets you hun so FX she stays away & you get a nice early Christmas BFP
xxx

Hi there, Im in my first month ttc too and its becoming an obsession. Im 8dpo, major symptoms and feel crap. 2 BFNs but in my head I know its too early to test so will do another on 9th or 10th when AF is due. I usually get AF symptoms 2 days before and this is waay too early for them but only been off pill a month so its hard to say what my body is doing. We will get there eventually :) FX for you xx

cheers for the reply- just feeling down in the dumps today - i didnt test this morning and i am gona try not to until monday but i just want to now but i know theres no point!!

gotta keep postitive i suppose!!

Yep keep positive for a positive and if we dont get BFP for Xmas we can drink ourselves silly and start again at New Year :) X lol

exactly i told hubby that if AF does show we are going to browns in bristol for my favourite- apple + lychee martinis!!
got 3 xmas partys to go to aswell so def get hammered if BFN!!

how long you and hubby been together? me and jer got married in may but been together just over 3 yrs!

ooh apple and lychee martini, YUM. Im missing my merlot, I love a drink and like one nearly every night, Im not having any alcohol at the moment.
OH and I have known each other just over a year but we've only been together 10 months. Ive been married before and was in a long term rel'ship before I met Pete but I just knew he was my soul mate and I couldnt wish to be with anyone else. Hes amazing. He already has 2 little ones with his ex who spend half the week with us which is lovely but I want my own baba now :) X

good luck to both of you xxxx

i got af this morning and i was convinced this was my month....even had a faint line on hpt...think it must have been an evap. gutting...

good news is i can celebrate my OH birthday with him this weekend...we are going to a very posh hotel on sunday night, where we are hoping to get married next year!! and we are takign champagne :) xx

every cloud and all that xx

aww Samsgirl Im soo sorry. I know in the back of my mind my AF is on its way and its just coming off the pill giving me pg symptoms but I guess we just keep wishing dont we? At least you can go and have a lovely time with OH with champers, posh bed in hotel ;) and wedding to plan. XX

ahhh yeah similar but other way around!!
my hubby was married for long long time- and has 2 boys- 11 + 13! we have them every other weekend.
im 24 and jerry is 44 so he feels bit strange about starting again but is happy now!!
you can get alcohol free wine??
im totally off alcohol too x

samsgirl- ohh gutted, but yeah gotta have treats when things dont happen!
champagne, good meal sounds like fab evening!!

even more BDing next month x x

good luck to both of you xxxx

i got af this morning and i was convinced this was my month....even had a faint line on hpt...think it must have been an evap. gutting...

good news is i can celebrate my OH birthday with him this weekend...we are going to a very posh hotel on sunday night, where we are hoping to get married next year!! and we are takign champagne :) xx

every cloud and all that xx

A wedding yay!! That's so lovely. Really enjoy Sunday hun :) xxxx

im currently 7dpo and my symptoms are::
nausea on and off but only light
lower back ache
abdominal cramps on n off since 5dpo
tongiht pink stained CM
sore boobs
tiredness and headache
this cant be all in my head surely AF not due untill the 12-14 dec (only reason im not sure is because i ovulated 2 days earlier than expected )

im currently 7dpo and my symptoms are::
nausea on and off but only light
lower back ache
abdominal cramps on n off since 5dpo
tongiht pink stained CM
sore boobs
tiredness and headache
this cant be all in my head surely AF not due untill the 12-14 dec (only reason im not sure is because i ovulated 2 days earlier than expected )

Sounds bloody good to me love!!! I had all that at that stage but just a spot of pink cm not loads. Fx for you hun! Xx

thanx sylvie i really hope so. it would be great crimbo pressy im 8dpo today so got to hold out till testing in a week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back