has this ever happened to u?

keli

Reaction score
hiya.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant today. sat here on computer and i feel a bit damp down below :oops: ignore it just think discharge or something then i get up and all my pants are wet :( don't think i've split anything or anything.. looks like i've wet myself def haven't peed... has this happened to any of you ladies? i've got no pain or anything no bleeding just wet pants! feeling a little worried does anyone know what it could be? xx

I'm eight weeks too and although I haven't had that yet, my midwife told me to expect a build up of cm around now. It could just be that. Try not to worry, perhaps give your MW a call if you need someone to put your mind at rest.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's probably just CM I have had this a few times. It felt like I had wet myself :oops:

thanks for your replies and its reasurring that someone else has had it! thought that cm would be quite thick tho?.. this was like water? dont know feel silly ringing mw..

Hey Keli,

I used to get very watery cm after a bout of ewcm, before I was pregnant. It was so watery and lots of it. So I have definitly had cm fitting that description.

:hug:

thats good to know its just all so worrying at this stage and all so new being my first pregnancy. thanks for getting back to me and putting my mind at rest. :hug:

yes it has. I was 8 weeks and i had to go to the ladies room and throw away my undies because they were so wet!
Its calmed down it just lasted a couple of days. Dont worry.

Yes it totally normal, it gets worse one you get past 16 weeks, I have to wear a panty liner now

Just another delight of pregnancy - wet knickers! lol!

Ive just started getting really wet too down there (thought it was just me) i also go to the toliet every 5 mins just to make sure its just CM. (i worry too much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back