Am I peeing my pants or have my waters gone??

Bluebell

Reaction score
Well all day yesterday I was getting period pains on and off with low down pressure. Was thinking just his head dropping down or something. Then woke up in night with heartburn, so sat up on edge of bed, but was painful sitting - like pressure and shooting pain, so as laid down felt like wet myself, not much but kind of come out with force! assumed. I'd peed my pants due to pressure of head :( changed and went back sleep. Then this morning got up went for pee and then when making breakfast noticed had wet pj bottoms :( didn't smell of pee.
I've not seen any plug, you can't loose waters without plug first?
Not had anything since though?
What do you think?

I think you can lose waters w/out plug.

Hope your feeling better

:hugs:

Did the PJs smell kind of 'sweet' like bleach? This is a bit like what waters smell like.

Definitely see about having it checked though, not good to go too long if they have gone, higher infection risk.

Good luck hun :)

Lxx

Rang labour ward, there not very helpful, told to put pad on and Keep eye on it - they want me to ring again later. Has been damp down there, but not loads, still getting period pain on and off, but not increasing or anything.

i been same today i been wipe inside me hole (sorry tmi) and its clear with tint of yellow/orange? x

Well all day yesterday I was getting period pains on and off with low down pressure. Was thinking just his head dropping down or something. Then woke up in night with heartburn, so sat up on edge of bed, but was painful sitting - like pressure and shooting pain, so as laid down felt like wet myself, not much but kind of come out with force! assumed. I'd peed my pants due to pressure of head :( changed and went back sleep. Then this morning got up went for pee and then when making breakfast noticed had wet pj bottoms :( didn't smell of pee.
I've not seen any plug, you can't loose waters without plug first?
Not had anything since though?
What do you think?

With both my girls i didnt lose plug... with jaycee i was asleep and had to run to the loo at 6am thinking i was peeing.. it was such a small trickle i thought i was just peeing.. stopped, wiped.. went to go bk to bed and it started again... i done this til 7:30am and blocked the loo with loo roll :lol: had apins all night previously..

with ellie i had pains for a few days and pressure.. constant irregular pains.. i felt pressure and random contractions.. then a layed down and felt it break.. felt like a kick and made me wee a bit!... it never gushed just leaked.. wore pads etc with leaking every now and then.. but nothing continuous..
and both times i was in labour :)

Id say you were in labour babe! Happy due date i hope ur Lo arrives quickly and safely!! Good luck, looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing photos of your beautiful baby!!!!

I'd say it looks like the start of things for you - esp if you're still getting cramps ect. Lots and lots of good luck

:)

Oooooh, sounds promising Bluebell! Hope this is it for you! Good Luck xxx

sounds like the baby might be on the way! How exciting :) Keep us posted.

Best of luck xx

Sounds like the start of things! Good luck!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back