Has someone pinched my appetite??!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Cos I dont have it anymore!! A bit worried to be honest cos I just cant eat! I dont feel sick or anything, but I cant manage hardly any food without feeling really really full and uncomfortable. This is of concern to me as I LOVE my food and as I cant drink and am currently on my Honeymoon, I was looking forward to eating some lovely grub at least. No such luck it seems. Is anyone else feeling like this? Im 16 weeks now so its not as though LO can be big enough to squash my stomach so it cant hold as much as it used to be able to (Unless Im carrying some sort of giant!! :shock: ) Its just weird cos I didnt really get any sickness and its very unusual for me to be off my food, and I just have a really weird feeling in my tummy which clearly could be the baby but I dont know. I will stop babbling now!!! Anyone else noticed a change in their appetite?

I very definately get this sometimes......if it helps i think it is to do with just not wanting the food that is around us. I mean when i get like this i feel hungry and look in the fridge but don't actually want to eat anything...i stand there thinking but i'm sure i'm hungry......then i shut the fridge and have to think very hard of all sorts of different foods til one tickles my fancy...and then i want that and only that...but i have to think about it .......its a weird sensation.....Well thats how i feel. Sometimes i go to eat something and it tastes all wrong like cardboard (literally) and then i have zero appitite .But i have also heard of women loosing weight in pregnancy so try not to worry its just how your body works. :D

Ha! I know exactly what you mean!!! I have NEVER been a fussy eater but now I never know what I want or I will order sommat I think I want and then when its in front of me I dont want it anymore!!

when i get like this i feel hungry and look in the fridge but don't actually want to eat anything...i stand there thinking but i'm sure i'm hungry......then i shut the fridge and have to think very hard of all sorts of different foods til one tickles my fancy...and then i want that and only that...but i have to think about it .......

i know exactly what you mean,

i cant eat as much as i used too either, probably a good thing...

I didn't have anything to eat until 5pm today... I'm just not hungry.. I always feel full and sick.... I didn't have this problem when I was pg with my daughter... Everyone freaks out, but I feel fine...I'm just not hungry... :roll:

i dont have this problem... ive always been a pig :oops:

can u try having a few glasses of milk each day?
its easier than eating but you'll still line your stomach with it :hug:

the last few days I've gone from being normal to feeling absolutely starving hungry the entire time!! I'd been quite pleased thinking I'd escaped the pigging urges this time, but no...it's hit me this time just slightly later on!

Well today I have been sick! Dunno if its baby related, or just a bug I have picked up abroad but Ive not been well at all - if it is a bug maybe it explains why I have been so off my food over the past couple of weeks. Its POO being sick when your on your honeymoon. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back