Appetite!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
OMG, in last few days I havent been able to control it!!! I lost my appetite during tri 1, and had serious food aversions, but now my appetite has come back with a vengence!!!! I feel hungry all the time!!!!! Trying to be healthy, but its difficult when its the comfort foods like crisps and chips etc that you crave the most!!!!!! Anyone else find this around 16/17 weeks?

I'm 22 weeks and can't get full!!
I want any and all food available to me! I'm going to be the size of a house by August!!

Right now, I'd go mental over white icing!! *drool* but literally anything I can eat is good to go! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Uh oh... I'm not looking forward to the insatiable appetite phase! Lol x

i can never be full ive forgot what it feels like x

Today i have eaten...

ham and cheese sarny with pickle!
cup of soup!
half a jar of nutella!
fish and mushy peas in a bread bun!

Now i am contemplating the lemon cupcake that literally is covered in lemon butter cream!!!! Oh good god the lemon...

Am the same!! i never had a massive appetite before i was pregnant or in tri 1. Now i can't stop eating! x

Me too! But i had an appetite right from the start, because i had no sickness whatsoever! I'm never really full i just try tell myself i am lol. which by the way NEVER Works! i love chocolate, crisps, fruit, veg, anything going really.... :(

I posted about this the other day!! The hunger has curbed a little but I have increased my portion sizes slightly.... Currently LO is putting on fat rather than it bulking my thigh's up so this is my excuse!

I didn't loose any weight in Tri 1 so I am screwed!! The joys of pregnancy.... it's oh so glamerous!! Cannot wait to have LO in my arms to make all of this seem insignificant.

xx

Last edited:
I'm hungry alllll the time! I don't mind tho, it's the only time in life where I don't mind putting on weight lol I'll deal with the consequences when baby comes lol

I havent really got a sweet tooth and have always preferred savoury foods....and have stayed the same since I got pregnant, just got a whole lot more difficult to control my desire for bread, crisps, cheese, chips......
6 inch Veggie Subway for lunch today, and had to control myself not to go out and get another!!!! x

I usually get an insatiable appetite when I'm having a growth spurt. Last week I had 5 proper meal-sized meals in one day, and right enough bump seemed to be massive the next day (all bump not bloat, honest!!). Right now however, I seem to be snacking loads? It's probably boredom though, as I'm off work for two weeks! xx

I think LO is having a growth spurt now. I can tell she's having a growth spurt because my belly feels like its being pushed up and squished.
I still want to eat, but there's less room and I get full up quicker x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i eat double what i use 2 what used 2 make me full b4 doesnt no more :/

Last week I had that feeling of getting way too full after only eating a small portion but still feeling hungry! That seems to have gone now, and I am just hungry all the time, and could eat all day!!! OH commented this morn how my belly is defo looking pregnant all of a sudden! Must be a growth spurt going on at moment lol

OMG, so glad I've read this thread, I know it's probably obvious that I'd be hungry when pregnant, but I wasn't expecting to need to eat every 1-2 hours! My life revolves around food at the moment, otherwise I feel so tired and weak. I'm giving in to it, and trying to eat healthily as much as possible.

I was exactly the same from about weeks 15-23 after hardly eating anything in Tri 1. Luckily it seems to have slowed down again now but my bump is suddenly growing at a rate of knots! I can't get enough of sweet things though... dread to think how many easter eggs I'll polish off tomorrow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back