Appetite!?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else eating like a complete pig!? Lol. I never had a massive appetite before being pregnant but over the last week or so I feel completely obsessed about food and am soooo hungry all the time, even after meals i'll want a snack straight after!
I'm a bit worried though because we're not supposed to be eating for two are we!? I heard it makes childbirth harder and makes the weight harder to shift :shock:
xxx

I've just eat too much of everything today! Lol. I only had some soup for my dinner at 2 and since then i've had crisps, a crunchie and a plum!!! Haha! I can't stop eating, if it's there I want it xx

Not a good time to mention im eating more chocolate with my sugary tea lol. Really must sort it tomorrow!!

Hmmm tea and biscuits, I always have really sugary tea too. The kettle is boiling as we speak :D

I've gone completely the opposite the past few days. Am forcing myself to eat. Feel slightly hungry but headache is stopping me eating :(

Same here. Can't stop eating. Have developed a really sweet tooth too. Muffins, cake, chocolate. Never liked any of that stuff before. I've even started baking so I have a plentiful supply. I make a cracking white chocolate and raspberry muffin...

im with you on the whole crazy appetite thing. i cant help snacking, just had breakfast of cheese on toast then 2 mini muller yogurts now i really fancy warm apple pie with cream. my oh reckons this babys gonna be massive :-( as for the tea ive been addicted to herbal teas during my pregnancy. never been too much of a fan of them before x

with the whole breakfast thing lil man kept me awake till 4 last night or even this morning so didnt get up till 1ish :-( x

Yep me too, I want to eat all the time, Ive had porrdige this morning, then 6 vegetable fingers! (loving them at the moment lol!) a fried egg and beans, then went straight out and eat a bag of crisps and 1/4 of a big bar of galaxy chocolate :O

I've had a horrible and stressful day and as I can't have a fag or large glass of wine I've had chips and cookies for lunch!

I think thats partly my problem too pinky been craving a fag and a glass of wine more than ever! So think i'm over eating to compensate
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back