Appetite

Marmite

Reaction score
Is anyone else not very hungry?

I mean... my m/s seems to have gone (most of the time) but I seem to have little appetite most of the time, which is weird for me.

im the same, i'll feel hungry but just dont feel like i wana eati just make myself eat lol

I can't stop eating :| yesterday i had:
Breakfast - Salad sandwich and banana.
Tea i had - big sunday dinner (almost polished it all off lol)
an then later on i had strawberrys & grapes with teeny bit of cream.
Then another salad sandwich... then an ice lolly! lol
today im going to try eat abit less so i dont turn into a big fatty (gettin that way ) lol But then again i havnt suffered from mornin sickness at all wooh! just tiredness!
Try eat a busicuit or something light before you get out of bed. I'm sure you'll feel tons better!! or dont eat big meals, eat small meals but eat them often.

Yeah I was same for ages but its started to come back now YEY! Its awful when you have no appetite as you know you have to eat but really dont want to :(

I've gone off food this last few days, i just don't feel hungry either

my appetite has come back thank goodness- I hated not feeling like eating

Glad it's not just me being weird. I'll just try to eat what I can and hope it comes back soon!

I wasn't hungry for a bit - think it's because I was disappointed with the taste of everything not being as nice as it was before I was pregnant.

I ended up eating anyway even though I wasn't hungry, but stuck to things I knew what they would taste like.. if that makes sense. So I stuck to plain things like bread, pasta, potatos, as I knew exactly what they would taste like and knew I wouldn't be disappointed that they had no taste as I knew in advance they would be plain.

Bet that makes no sense?

My appetite did come back :) now there's no stopping me :rotfl:

im still not able to cope with heavy rich or spicy foods even though my MS has more or less gone.. I eat alot of fish, pasta, rice, wholemeal bread, crackers & cheese and fruit and veggies. It keeps you regular on the toilet too and I have much more energy than if I ate junk food.. Although i will sneak in the odd bag of crisps or bar of choc :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back