• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Anyone?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
i know i keep rambling on and posting up stooopid threads (sorry ladies)

but has any1 still got pains after ovulation?

i get a pain from my left side when i ovulate but after ovulation this month im still gettin the pain and its constant.....any ideas??

ive already started with the symptom spotting :wall2:

(i really want an argos baby :dance:)

Last edited:
i cant say i ever had but every lady if different hun :) maybe someone else has?? i didnt want to just read and run :) x

thanx evie

i just dont normally still get the pain after ovulation x

Im not sure about this but good luck with the Argos conception!

Pmsl I love it Argos baby!!! I had a pain on left side that could of been ov early on on cd10 it
only lasted two days first day quite bad hot water bottle painkillers and second day it started to fade away!! Although I have had backache for a few dys but gone today x x

i havent had the backache just the constant pain on left side same as ovulation pain....just want this month to be it......i sooooo wanna be in the 1st trimester lol

wonder if they have looked at CCTV yet, ile prob b on the news haha

ive got the perfect excuse......

but officer im ovulating and with the bells going it was just the spur of the moment, im sorry! hehe

was it before or after the bells? lol if it was just before you could say it was a whole year ago now you cant arrest me for that! lol

I ovulated 4 days ago and i have had cramps all day today.

Same thing happened last month but no other month before them!

What can it be? Too early for AF cramps but too late for ovulation cramping i think.:wall2:

immmmmmplantation????? oooooo exciting!!!! maybe x x x x x

Dont forget the OPKs going dark mean you are about to O so it could be O pains still. :)

4 days after ovulation ? Is that not too early to be implantation cramps?

Keeping fingers crossed thats what it could be.

o right bimbo moment think i totally mis read that :( sorry x x x

Last edited:
No problem.

See how it goes. Hopefully will go away tomorrow. :oooo:

im the same furryheart...

ovulation has passed but too early for af.....

mervs mum, i thought the darker line was that ovulation was taking place? why is the female reproductive system so god damn complicated?!!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back