Has anyone used a washable squashable highchair?

TBH I don't think that would be ideal for BLW as you either need a tray or them to reach the table.

The basic cheap white ikea plastic one is the best for the early days of BLW!

My mate has one, it's fab for when you're out/at other people's houses. Think she has a regular one at home though.

I have got something similar, but haven't used it yet, I bought it for when we go out as it fits in my bag. For home we have a booster seat like this, but with a tray

http://www.babyequipmentcomplete.com/pr ... 1Aodq2Qu_A

This is really good as it has a tray to put finger foods on, plus she can reach the table. We got ours from Asda or £15. Fothers is right about BLW you will def need a tray/table to put the food on.

Yeah they are fab for out and about, but baby needs a tray really for BLW.

It says it's suitable from 8 months, not 6. I think it's more designed for when you're eating out. Baby would be sat very low so wouldn't reach the table so you'd have nowhere to put the food.

Thanks for your replies :hug:

Kalia I was wondering when they are suitable from. I tried to find this out on their website but just didn't come across it (you seemed to be able to). Maybe I was just too tired last night :doh:

As so many others I am a bit confused with the whole highchair thing and don't seem to find anything I like - they all seem to be either too difficult to clean or just too inpractical. Everyone I've asked have found something negative about their high chair.

I think I'll go for a booster seat to start with, and see if that works for us. I may get a washable squashable high chair for travelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back