has anyone started buying for lil bubba yet?

lozzi

Reaction score
i havent bought anything myself, but my mother is going mental buying stuff! lol im only chuffin 10 weeks arghhhhh

she's already bought me lots of outfits, (all for a girl, does she know something i dont)

ive got a moses basket and rocking stand, she's told me to pick what baby monitor i want.

and my sister *not the pregnant one btw* has already started buying, i got a phone call in between a heavy bout of morning sickness to ask what type of bibs i want to use for my baby, i was like wtf. haha

anyone else bought things? or had family buying yet?

or is it just my family.. .haha

I have bough a few things in the sale, and a few essentials like bibs and sleep suits in Asda when I do weekly shop, afew pounds each week doesnt go a miss
Mothercare have a 50% sale at the mo and got a baby pay nest for £12.50 on friday, dead chuffed coz I have wanted one for ages...

Mum is knitting for England, she taught me to knit a pair of bootees, they are dead cute...one is slightly bigger than the other tho :oops: :shock:

Mum has been buying me stuff since about 1998!!! she has a baby drawer that fills a spare room!!! There is me and my sis to buy for now too, they are buying our prams in a few months so its an expensive do for them!!

Ah, I bet your family are soo excited, they will love buying stuff for your LO xxxxxxxxxxx

Not planning on buying anything for a while yet. I think i'm still in denial! Lol

Sounds like our moms are all the same! Mine was buying stuff for our baby well before I even concieved - when my sister was pregnant a year and a half ago not only was she buying for her baby but mine as well (the one that didn't exist at the time) CRAZY!!! :shock:
Personally I haven't bought anything for the baby as yet, no I lie I bought some nappies the other day as I'm starting to get my hospital bag ready! Initially was very superstitious and so didn't even buy any materntiy cloths until I was about 13wks, also my sister has 2 suit cases full of stuff for me - convenient as she has a boy and so am I! So I'm holding off of buying anything until I go through her stuff. :wink:

I'm glad you asked this lozzijane because it is just the question I was going to ask! I haven't even looked at any baby things yet as I am still a bit in denial and also worried that something may go wrong. I will probably feel the same even after 3 mths though!
My mum will be just the same as yours as she is a spendaholic. :D

Nope, we dont know the sex yet anyway

Not sure whether we are going to find out... probably will though

Then we can go buy all the cute baby things :)

We bought our first little things last week after our 12 week scan, only a pack of vests and a hat lol, we just wanted to make it feel real. We have been given some little vests too and mum has bought some bibs, bless. We put a deposit on the travel system because the one i want is being discontinued and i have had my heart set on it!!!! Had to have it. We will prob just get little things each week, as will the family but I think most of the major buying will come after the 20 week scan when hopefully we will know if its blue or pink!

I looked at the baby section in a store today for the first time! And yes, my first response was......I can't believe how small the clothes are! :D

We are not buying anything yet until we have had our 12 week scan, and told little'un, then she can be part of it all........

Except.....that is not to say we have not picked out the pram/pushchair we want, the theme and a possible girl's name!!! :wink: :wink:

I can't wait to go out and start buying for a new little baby!!!!! All 3 of us will enjoy it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back