Already started buying baby things?

im hopeing that while im off on maternity leave the baby wont cost us anything as money will be quite tight because of my materninty pay so im definantly stocking up on nappies , creams, bababy bath, shampoo and wipes all the practicle things my mother in law told me to do thins best advice she has given me lol

and while iv been stoking up on these iv all so been stocking up on things for the wardrobe lol x

I cant wait to buy little outfits!! x

I bought a Tommie Tippie electric sterilizer today for £20. Wasn't going to, but as it's the last day or two of the ASDA baby event, I thought I might as well :)

Also (for me) I'm currently watching a maternity clothes bundle on Ebay - 22 items (mostly Next and Mothercare items) are currently on £51 with 4 hours left.

I bought a Tommie Tippie electric sterilizer today for £20. Wasn't going to, but as it's the last day or two of the ASDA baby event, I thought I might as well :)

Also (for me) I'm currently watching a maternity clothes bundle on Ebay - 22 items (mostly Next and Mothercare items) are currently on £51 with 4 hours left.
I seen that in asda yesterday tommie tippie was so tempted 2 get it

We bought our first pack of vests today! We are team yellow so not buying too many clothes until after baby is born. There is no harm in buying little bits gradually :)
xx

Hehe its so exciting isnt it :D i went to tesco today and got a few packs of baby wipes and baby shampoo ect.. as it was on offer :) may aswell start now hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back