Hard poo poo

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Once last week and again tonight, Ruby was straining to poo, and she started to cry and wanted picking up, I cuddled her and she was clinging into me and grunting, sobbing and grunting until she pushed out a really hard large poo-I mean ROCk hard, almost like a stone :shock:

The poor little thing, she was beside herself and I was sobbing too as she was so upset, all I coud do was rub the base of her back above her bum to try and relieve the pressure (I didnt know what else to do :cry: )

As soon as she finished she was right as rain and back to normal :?

She eats loads of fruit and veg, and drinks lots of juice and water in the day, I dont know what else I can do to stop her poo being soooo hard and bad to pass :(

Oh, the only thing I have changed in past few weeks is the last bottle before bed is Goodnight milk which is thicker than cows milk as its helped her settle. Could this be bunging her up?? :think:

Anyone else had this? Should I take her to the docs? Its not every poo, she does one a day usually, and they are always fine-but this has been the second time in 2 weeks :?

Hi

Kiaras poos are always like this and she eats plenty of fruits and veg!
I was told try try prune juice maybe lots of grapes, stuff like that??
I dont know what else to suggest hun

Not sure what to suggest......other than prune juice? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back