Hard day

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Today is my due date and it has been a pretty hard day. I'm pregnant again but feeling a lot of guilt. A day of mixed emotions.
We did plan to go to the beach and release balloons but the weather put a stop to that so just lit a beautiful candle I bought. The angels spin round with the heat from the candle and I just wanted to share it.

We love you Charlie and always will xxxxxx

image.jpg

Been thinking of you today ... sorry u couldnt release your ballons but the candle is beautiful ... love to u and your family xxx

Those little candles are gorgeous. My mum calls them angel chimes, she's still got them from when she was little. Go easy on yourself! xx

Thinking of you hun :hugs: due dates are very hard especially when you were as far as you were with Charlie. I was 13weeks by the time I mc'ed in June 2011, and I was lucky enough to be 15 weeks pregnant by my due date (8th Jan). I had very mixed emotions about being pregnant again, all those extra hormones flying around certainly doesn't make a hard time any easier. Love your little candle xxxx

I just lit a candle for you and your lost baby , tried to upload a pic but wouldn't let me :( thinking of u babe xxx

That's gorgeous hon, thinking of you and your family. X

Loving the candle hun! Hope your feeling better today! Xx

Thinking of you, big hugs xxx

Last edited:
Oh Lilmiss I'm thinking about you. Charlie will never be forgotten but at least you have another little one on the way to focus on. My due dat was 14th of Jan, can't believe it's nearly here. I should be sitting like a big fat whale right now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back