Releasing balloons .*updated with pic* OMG read page 2 spook

That's an excellent idea! It's like sending messages to heaven... :( Pictures are lovely.

At my Nan's wake, we set off a firework for each year of her life and it meant a lot because for each year of her life, she blessed someone with her presence...

I think ideas like that are wonderful and you have really lovely pictures to remember that day x

I'm soo pleased the weather was okay for you, the pics are lovely. :hug:

I think its a lovely thing to do, and its nice to think that she was watching down on you whilst you were doing it.

Glad it was a nice day for you and the family.

omg - my aunty walks through the cemetery every morning on her way to work and she foes to clean headstone and stuff, well see in the pictures the nana balloon.. i is now tied tightly to the flower pot on the grave :shock: Look at the tree, is it not impossible to get that balloon down by climbing up? and surely someone would have mentioned if they had :shock:

WOW it looks like she wanted that balloon right there!

I do believe in things like that and i would be believing that its there for a reason and she has put it there.
Surely no one would ave climbed up the tree and with the winds last night it would have at least blown away.

OMG, its strange isn't it.

I'm shocked.

I do like to believe in stuff like that but I always look for normal explanation first. Since my Mam though there has been a few things that have made me think woahhh. lol.

WOW! That's so cool! I doubt anyone would have climbed to get it!
I like to think that things like that are just a mystery and maybe your mum's way of saying thannks for the gesture and that she is there :) xxxx

Your mam soo wanted that balloon. Similar thing happened a couple of weeks ago at my friends funeral, we got to know each other through when i used to help run a craft group and she was always on about glitter getting everywhere.Everytime i looked over to the front of the church you could see a speck of glitter glimmering on her fathers shoulder, i knew that was her. I'm the same, i try to look for logical answers but somethings you just can't explain. :hug:

awww hun, that is so nice. Such a nice thing to do as on the anniversary of my Mum passing I usually just go with flowers and sit and cry all day.

That is so nice about the Nana balloon, she obviously wanted her first Nana 'gift' close to her :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back