Happy Monday...

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had half the week off sick with the flu last week, it is not pleasant and even worse considering you can't take anything.

How is everyone? I have finally found food that doesn't make me sick, mash potato, gravy and mint sauce. It sounds rubbish but it works for me. My aversions are growing daily but the biggest one is pizza, I feel sick even saying that. What kind of food/ smells are you having problems with?

A x

Helooo there :wave:

i am gradually noticing that my fave foods just dont do it for me anymore :( the smell of takeout indian (ultimate fave) makes me sick, i cant face my regular toast and marmite, and i used to love natural yoghurt, but it tastes off now for me!! Ive not been bothered for chocolate or any of my usual vices.

although i havent physically been sick, i have very little appetite at all, and have to force food down. not pleasant when i used to be able to eat anyone under the table!

but it could be worse i suppose :)

OH has a heavy cold atm, but luckily i dont seem to be catching it. got a slightly blocked nose but no other symptoms. its probably that dreaded man flu, so i'll be immune!!!!

Take care, glad you feeling better now :hug: :hug:

Hi,

I've been craving mashed potato, tomato soup, bread and that kind of thing. I usually eat a lot of salad but I've gone right off those for the moment; have also gone right off sweet stuff, salmon and chicken.

I think the things that really set me heaving at the mo. are my little girl's pooey nappies (she's got really bad constipation bless her so she always seems to be smelly; she doesn't want to know about potty training) and also some shower gels and shampoos!! Seem always to have odd tastes in my mouth which are horrible; the only way to get rid of them is to eat something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back