Lumps

leanne1b

Reaction score
Yet again, my title is a tad misleading.
I'm just so happy! I know it seems really minor, but cian has eaten home cooked food for dinner yesterday and today. Yesterday was spaghetti Bol, and today was some more of the mince sauce, with mash potato, and veg (peas, carrots and sweetcorn). Other than today's mash, i didn't mash anything, and just cut up the bigger pieces a bit. But he ate it all and didn't choke once!
For those who haven't seen my other threads, this is a massive improvement!
Just to show what a loser I am I even took a picture of his dinner!! X

How old is he now? Herbie is a bit hit and miss with lumps at the min, any finger food he sits and eats great but he's not kean on lumps like if I mash something down for him he spits them out.
Any tips lol

Oh well done you and Cian - love that you took a photo too, I would have done the same X

Lol thanks jj's mum, don't feel so stupid now!!
And lanny he was 9 months last week. He was a NIGhTMARE even a week ago. Literally, would choke on most things. Couldn't even handle finger food, would suk on toast and that was about it. Refused all food but jars, which I'm assuming was because even though the stage 2 had some lumps, they were tiny, and still very smooth if that makes sense?
I'm so happy with him! (foul mood for 2 days, but eating great so that will do!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back